Chapter 5

Cameron POV

We all sang to the song but Ashley decided not to." Can you change the channel!" Ashley said with an attitude.

Why would she say that when all of us were jamming to it. i rolled my eyes as Lexi changed the channel. " We are here!" Lexi said screaming .

We all got out and got everything out of the back. We all found are secret spot which was really quit. Thats why we call it our " secret spot". We un-packed, and we all got in the water. Ashley kept complaining that the water way gross. I couldn't stand her.

Lexi POV

Ashley was getting on everybody's nerves. You could see Cameron and Alex wanted her to leave. " Hey Ashley can you come help me with some snacks?" I asked as getting out.

"Anything to get out of this water !" As she ran out of the water.

"Ill be right back!" I said looking at Alex with a cute face and he watched me walk back to our spot.

"So you and Cameron doing good?" As i try to make small talk.

"Why do you care, worry about your own life!" Ashley said slapping my face.

"Wow what happened?" Cameron asked.

"I don't know, I tried making a conversation but then she started yelling and slapped me."I said as Alex pulled me in and holding my waist.

"I had enough of her !" He said madly.

"Cameron I'm fine its just a little red spot." I told him.

Cameron POV

I walked away to go find Ashley. "Ashley we are done." I said walking up to her.

"What?" She asked like she didn't even know what happened.

"You can find the nearest bus stop home because we are not gonna drive you home ever after what you did." I walked away feeling good about myself.

"What happened ?" Lexi asked.

"I broke up with her." I said looking up.

"Oh Cameron I'm so sorry." She said pulling me into a hug," This is my fault!" Lexi said.

"Don't blame yourself babe." Alex said hugging her.

"We should get going." Lexi said

We grabbed all of our stuff and headed to the car. We dropped Alex off and went home. The drive home was silent.
When we got home i went upstairs to take a shower so i could rinse the salt water off of me. I got dressed and went downstairs, when i noticed my friend Ally sended me a pic of  Alex kissing another girl. My heart shattered. Cameron came down looking at me," Are you ok, what happened ?" He asked as i showed him the picture.

"Oh Lex im sorry!" He said hugging me and giving me a kiss on the forehead,"Hey we both got broken up on the same day." He said and made me laugh.

Cameron POV

I knew Alex was gonna do somthing. I am really happy because that gives me a bigger chance for her to be my girlfriend. I heard a scream and ran into her room. " Im sorry i had a bad dream. " she said laying back down. I got in bed with her and she rapped her arm around me and laying on my shoulder. We both looked at each other and thats when she slammed her lips on mine. It was the best feeling ever. I ran my fingers through her hair and didn't stop kissing her.

Lexi POV

I got on top i him and put my arms over his neck. My phone rang and we both jumped and started laughing. I looked at it and it was Ally, i ended it because i was getting tired. I got off if him and we went to bed as he put his arm around me and facing my way.