Chapter 27 Im Fine

*Chapter 27*

-Next morning-

Lexi POV

I woke up and thought about yesterday. Damn. I turn over and see nobody. Where is Cam ?

I heard the front door open, then close. I look around the room to find something. I find a baseball bat. I get out of bed and grab it. I quietly open the door and head downstairs.

I hear a sigh and look around the corner. They are turned around so they cant see me. "Ahhhh." I charge and hit the person. "LEXI!" Oh, It's Cam.

"Oh my gods, I am so sorry, haha." I say. "Damn, fuck!" He says rubbing the place I hit him. I try to hold in my laugh. "Sorry, just protecting myself." I say putting my hand on my hip.

He rolls his eyes "Whats your problem?" I ask. "I don't know, probably because I just got hit In the fucking back." He says making it sound obvious.

"I got that. Just why are you acting like that?" I ask. "Like what?" He says. I roll my eyes and scoff.

I turn around and walk away but he says something. "I am doing another 20 days of dallas video, with Nash, so he is coming over." "Watever." I say and walk up the stairs with my bat.

What was his problem? Zayum.

There will be nothing to do today. I jump on my bed. I hear my text tone go off and look at who it was. It was Maggie.

(M- Maggie. Me- Lexi)

M- Hey gurl wassup ?

Me- Nothing much, Cam being an ass

M- Ooh, what happend ?

Me- I didn't know it was him who came in and I accidentally hit him in the back with a bat.

M- 😂😂😂😂 Thats my girl 💘

Me- Lol, I try 😎

M- What are you doing today

Me- Home board

M- Good, cause I wanted to hang out.

Me- what do you want to do

M- I am gonna come over and we will think about it.

Me- okay see you soon

M- okay bae bye 😘

Me- bye 😘😘😘😘

I look out the window and see that its really, really cloudy. Like really.

I AM SO BORED. Freak.

I hear the doorbell ring and assume that it's Mag. I run downstairs and open the door. But it was only Nash.

"Hey Lex." Nash says coming in. "Hi." I say closing the door.

"Cameron is somewhere." I say sounding irritated. "K thanks." He says.

"Yeah." I mumble.

I jog back upstairs and go on my phone. I see a text from Maggie.

M- Hey cant make it because Cartah is taking me out to dinner.

Me- It it fine. Have fun 😘😊

Well shit. This is the best day of my life! Sarcasm in parentheses. I scoff.

I text Ally but she is busy, and also everyone else.

I hear yelling coming from the other room and jump up. I see Nash and Cam laughing their asses off. I roll my eyes and close the door.

I go back in the room. I need some fresh air. I get dressed into some shorts, a jacket, and white top. (Pic above).

I grab my turquoise beats and phone. I jog downstairs and see the boys in the kitchen. "Where do you think your going." Cameron said. Ummm. I look around.

"Im sorry, are you talking to me." I say pointing to myself. "Uh yeah." He says. Biiitch! "I am going on a walk Mister." I say.

"Watever." He says and they continue their conversation. I walk up to him. I slap him right in the face. "What the fuck bitch." He asked holding his face.

"Yeah, what the fuck." I say. "I don't know what your problem is, but watever it is, fix it, and fix it now!" I say, turning around and running out the door.

I run as far as I can. Why was he so bossy. Why was he so controlling? All of these questions run through. My head.

I end up at a park and go sit down at the bench. Everything was wet from the rain. I didn't care.

I say down and just watch as the trees go back and forth. A single tear went down my eye. Something always has to happen to us.

This is way to much pressure. Like yeah, we probably fought 2 times. But those were 2 BIG fights.

Ugh. Like seriously I-, something blocked my thoughts by something covering my eyes and I got thrown over someones shoulders and into a car.

-------------------

Sorry It it short but the next one will be long. Like long