Chapter 8

Cameron POV

We went downstairs and saw the boys sitting on the couch and on their phones. "They love their phones!" Lexi whispered to me.

"Oh we didnt see you." Aaron said looking at us then back to his phone.

"I thought you were going to the mall?" Shawn asked.

"Liar!" Jack J. fake cried

"I decided not to go sense you guys came to L.A."

"Awwww!" They all said coming up and giving me a hug.

*DING-DONG*

"Ill get it." I said walking towards the door.

"Lexi, Kylie is here." I said as i let her in.

Lexi POV

"Kylie?!" I said running to her.

"LEXI!" She said giving me a hug.

Kylie was one of my best friends in the whole world. All o us including Ally, have so much in common.

"Omg your hair!"

"Cute shoes!"

"OMG, where did you get those leggings?!"

"I love your shirt"

"Your suitcase is so fab."

"Omg, Ahh!" We both said hugging again as all the boys were looking.

"I thought you were leaving to Florida?!" I asked her smiling.

"Well my flight got canceled so i wanted to spend some more time here sense your birthday is coming up!" She said laughing.

"Are you surprised?" She asked me.

"Hell yeah !" We both said smiling.

"Don't just thank me thank Cameron calling me and letting me stay." She said smiling.

I ran over to Cameron and hugged him as he lifted me up and i kissed him."You two are just the cutest ." Kylie said giggling.

Me and Cameron both looked in each others eyes and kissed again.

"Oh get a room!" Taylor said.

"Shut up, your just jealous you don't have love like me." Cameron said as we all laughed except Taylor.

"Let me introduce you to everyone, This is Nash, Taylor, Aaron, Jack and Jack, Carter, Matthew, Shawn , and Hayes who also flew in." I introduced her ti everyone and she shook their hand.

"Nice to meet you all!" Kylie said with a huge smile.

"Hey ky, let me show you to your room." I told her grabbing hey suitcase and heading upstairs.