Chapter 13

( picture if Lexi's outfit and VERY IMPORTANT A/N SO READ DOWN BELOW!)

Lexi POV

We get inside and the music is blasting loud. The first thing I smelled was alcohol. We get fully in the house and I hold Cam's hand. He directs us to the dj turn table and see Taylor playing music. Taylor immediately saw us and waved."Hey, Dallas!" He said coming down and giving him a bro hug.

"Wats' up man, how have you been?" Cameron asked.

"Im good, im good," Taylor says."and you must be the wonderful Lexi." He said putting his eye on me. I give a slight wave but he comes over and hugs me.

"Cam, you got a good one." Taylor tells Cameron.

"Yeah I do." Cameron said winking at me. I looked down and blushed.

"Well I'm gonna go find the other boys, so see you around." Taylor leaves, then me and Cam go to the bar. I see Nash and Ally taking shots. I know its suppose to be a fun night, but I don't want anything bad happening.

"LEXI!" Ally shouts.

"All calm down." I say giggling.

"Lets go dance!" She pulls my wrist and my hand let goes of Cameron's.

Me and Ally get to the dance floor and started dancing. I saw Cameron bitting his lip and looking at me up and down. He smirked at me then I laughed. Me and Ally went to the bar where Cameron and Nash are."10 shots please." I told the bar tender.

"Wow babe 10?" Cam asked surprisingly.

"Today is suppost to be a fun night!" I said giggling.

"Here you go." The bar tender said.

"Thank you." I said with a smile.

I gave five to Ally and kept five for myself. We both took shots one at a time. I feel the burn in my throat. All I see is blurry stuff. Cameron takes me to dance, so I go. We get to the dance floor, and start dancing. Cameron pulls my back against his chest and I start grinding in him.

Cameron's hands are on my hips causing me to grind better. He kissis behind my ear cause me to moan quietly. "Babe, i'll be right back, i am gonna go to the bathroom."

"Ok." Cameron kisses me and then let me go.

I walk down the hall and see Taylor. I did nit know where that bathroom was so I decided to ask him."Hey Taylor-"

"Oh hey, Lexi right?" He asked.

"Yeah," I smile." Hey, wheres your bathroom?" I ask him.

"Oh, just go down that hall, and to your right." He said pointing.

"Thanks Tay." I told him walking down the hall.

When I get there I see a whole line of people trowing up in cups or on the floor. I know I drank, but not that much. I got to the line and it moved pretty fast. It was my turn so I locked the door so no one could get in. I hurried up and went then washed my hands. I got out and a girl was passed out right next to the door.

I step over her and walk back down the hall. As i'm walking, I see Ally sitting on the chair by herself. I walk over to her and sit on the chair beside her."Hey." I said.

"Hi." She said with a blank face.

"Whats wrong?" I ask her.

"Well lets just say, we were not the only two girls who came." Ally moved her head to the direction, where Nash and his girlfriend were(Nash's girlfriends name is Natalie)

I look over and see that Natalie is grinding her hips on Nash."Aw. Ally its ok." I said rubbing her back to comfort her.

She leans her head in my shoulder, "Nash is the only thing I want in my life." She said.

"Trust me, you will get him soon." I said winking at her.

"Thanks." She said smiling.

"Its what I do." We both laugh and talk for about 10 minutes.

I decided to go because Cam might be wondering where I am, "Hey Ally i'm going to go find Cam, want to come?" I ask.

"Sure, nothing better to do." She said standing up.

We walk over and see Nash with Natalie. I tell Ally to ignore it and she just looks away.

"Hey, Lex, i'm going to the bathroom." She told me.

"Ok," I said,"When you come back I should be around here." I tell her.

"Ok." She leaves and I search for Cam.

I look to see if he was at the bar but he wasn't. I checked the dance floor to see if he was dancing with the boys. He wasn't there. I saw Aaron so I decided on asking him if he saw Cameron go anywhere.

"Hey Aaron," I start."Do you know where Cameron is?" I ask.

"I think he went upstairs to find you, but he never came down." Aaron said scratching the back if his head.

"Ok thanks." I say.

"I will keep an eye out though." He said.

"Thank you, hopefully he didn't leave." I said giggling.

"Yeah!" He said.

He walks away and I go up the stairs. I checked 3 rooms already and there are 7 in the house but only 5 upstairs. Where could he be? I checked the room closes to the bathroom and saw two people making out,"Oh I am so sorry." I say closing the door.

I check the one across from this one and open it. I saw the last think I wanted to see. Ashley on top of Cameron and making out with him. "Lexi!" Cameron said.

Ashley gave me a disgusted look. Tears fell down my eyes and I slammed the door almost breaking it. I run down the stairs and I feel someone grab my wrist."Lexi hear me out-" It was Cameron.

"No!," I said, "How could you cheat on me with Ashley?! I thought you loved me but I was wrong. Well guess what Cameron? Have her, because we are done!" I practically yell causing a whole scene. I run out the door, not care where I an going. I take my feet where the want to go.