Chapter 35 Im What ?!

*Chapter 35*
(Last Chapter)
Lexi POV

I wake up in a unfamiliar room. I look under the covers and see myself bare. I look on the floor and see clothes spreader around the floor.

I look over and see....thank goodness, it's Cameron. I see him open his eyes. "Morning beutiful!" Cam said. "Good mor-" I quickly get up and go into the bathroom making to sure close the door and lock it. I throw up in the toilet.

I throw up about three more times while Cam is bagging on the door. "Lexi! Are you okay?! Open the door!" He demands worried.

"Cameron I am fine. Can you grab me my clothes. "Here." He says. I crack open the door and he hands me a shirt. I see its his. I close and log it and put the shirt on. I flush the toilet and wash my hands. I put my hair up in a bun and wash my face. I then wash my mouth out since I don't have a tooth brush.

I open the door and see Cameron standing there. He engulfs me with a hug. "Babe, are you okay?" He asked. "I am fine. Just some morning sickness or something." I say.

He nods. "Do you know what happened yesterday?" I ask. "Uhh," He scratches the back of his head. "I think we did it." He says.

My eyes go wide. "We did IT?!" I ask. He nods. "Oh my god!" I say isitting on the bed. I out my head in my hands. "Wait, I am sure we used protection." I say.

"Yeah, we did!" He says. He lays my head on his shoulder and he kisses my head. We sit there for a couple of minutes enjoying eachother. "You sure your okay?" He asked. "Yeah, can we just get out of here?" I ask.

"Yeah lets go. You go head and into the car, I will get the clothes and everything." He says and I nod. He hands me the keys and I head to the car. I love him.

-

Cameron POV

Right when Lexi went into the bathroom, I just knew. A baby is on the way.
-

Lexi POV

Cameron came out with everything in his hands. He opens the back door and puts everything in. He then gets in the drivers seat and kisses my cheek. I blush and he stars the car.

"Wait," he says and turns to me. "I love you!" He says looking in my eyes. I smile. "I love you Cameron Alexander Dallas." I say and rub his cheek.

We then were on our way home.

-
(Home)

I quickly got out of the car and ran inside throwing up in the bathroom toilet. "Shit!" I say under my breath.

I wipe my mouth and stand up. I see Cam there. "Lexi." He says. I look down. "Cam-" I stop. "We need to get you to a doctor." He says. I nod.

"Can I call my doctor first?" I ask and he nods. I head upstairs to my room and pull out my phone. I call my doctor and he answers. "Hello Lexi!" He says. "Hello." I smile into the phone. "How are you?" He asked. "Im good, you." I say. "Im great, what seems to be the problem?" He asked.

"We me and my boyfriend went to his friends party, and we got drunk and everything, and did it. But when I woke up I threw up a lot." I say.

"Did you use protection?" He asked. "Thats the thing, I thought we did but I don't know why I am throwing up." I say.

"Well Lexi, we won't know until we run some test." He says.

"Okay, are you available today?" I ask. "Of course." He says. "Okay, I will swing by in an hour." I say.

"Okay see you then." He says. "Bye." I say. "Bye." He says and then hangs up.

I set my phone down. I hope I am not pregnant. Like I want to start a family but twenty is just to young to have a child. I am turning twenty-one in a couple months. Thats good.......right?!

Just then Cameron comes in. "Hey, ready to go?" He asked. "Yeah, just let me get in the shower cause I smell like shit." I say.

I take a quick shower and wash every inch of my body. I get out and wrap the towel around my body. I get dressed into some leggings and a sweatshirt. What, I was lazy.

I wiped all of my makeup off in the shower so I am good. I didn't even bother putting makeup on. I head out and see Cam downstairs on the couch and playing a game on his phone. Childish.

"Ready?" I ask. "Yep." He says and gets up off of the couch. He grabs my hand and we go outside. We get into the car and head to the doctors.

-------------

We get inside and I check in and we go sit in the waiting room. "Lexi." A nurse calls. Me and Cameron stand up and head in.

We get to the room and I sit down on the little bed thingy. "How are you today Miss.Lexi?" She asked. "I'm pretty good." I say.

"Okay, what seems to be the problem?" She asked. "Ever since I woke up this morning I have been vomiting." I say. She nods. "It might be morning sickness, but I am not so sure. But doc will be able to tell you whats up." She says and heads out the door. "Thank you." I say and she closes the door.

I let out a sigh. I turn over to Cameron and see that he is really quite. I wave my hands in front of his face. "Cam?" I ask and he jumps up in his chair.

"What?" He asked. "You okay?" I ask. He nods. "Yeah, I am cool." He says and sits back down.

We hear a knock on the door and it reveals the doctor. "Hello Lexi, how are you." He asked. "I'm good, you?" I ask. "Good." He smiles.

He sits down on the rolling chair and puts his clip board down. "What seems to be the problem?" He asked. "Well, I woke up this morning, and I was throwing up a lot." I say.

"Have you seen a sign of sickness?" He asked and I shake my head. "No." I say. He nods. "Hmmm," he says. "It's either your sick, or, pregnant." He says. "What no?!" Cameron says. "Cameron." I look at him, and see anger in his eyes. He goes out the door and slams it. Making us both jump.

"Doc, I am so sorry about him." I say. "Its fine Lexi, thats the normal reaction." He says. I nod. "So looks like your pregnant." He says. "Yeah." I was lost. "Looks like I am going to be a mom soon." I say. "Good luck." He says, then gets up and leaves. I smile and wave.

I get up and head out. I get outside to the parking lot and head to the car. I see Cameron is in the drivers seat frustrated. I head in the passengers seat. "Cam, are you okay?" I ask. "Does it look like I'm fucking okay Lexi!" He yells causing me to jump.

"Cameron I am just as surprised as you are, but we can get through it together." I say rubbing his shoulder. He just moves closer to the door.

"I can't do this," He says. I look up from my hands to him. "What?" I ask. "I can't do this, I'm not ready!" He says.

"You say that now but-" "No Lexi, I don't want this life I don't want the baby, and I mostly don't want you so get out!" He yells and opens the door. A tear slips down my cheek.

"If you let me walk out of this car, I will never forgive you. But, if you drive, we can work this out together." I say. He stays silent. I nod.

"Goodbye Cameron, and don't even bother coming back home." I say getting out and slamming the door.

I back out of the way and he backs up. He starts to drive and I see him turn the corner. The love of my life is gone.