chapter 4

A/N sorry its late I had a maths assessment to revise for.

trigger warning mentions of blood, murder and death 

E x

"What have you got ?" he said.

"The cause of death obviously was the knife wounds. that were inflicted. The victim lost a lot of blood and I have reason to believe that this was a random."

"why?"

"As I've just had a telegram speaking of another murder." Julia said with a slight smirk on her face.

"Oh that makes sense. What time would you say she died?" Murdoch said with a hint of admiration.

"I'd say about 3am. It would have took about an hour for to die from the loss of blood."

"Wow impressive!" he said admiringly

He loved her but he just couldn't tell her. All day, all night she was on his mind. When he wanted to tell he always got too nervous and ended up making an excuse to leave whatever situation he was in. It was obvious to everyone but Murdoch that she loved him although everyone at the station had told him countless times. He shook the thoughts out of his head and carried on with the conversation with a slight blush on his cheeks. "Anyway ... what about this other murder and what makes them think its random?"

"I guess by that the murdered had no known connection to the girl as they look and where found in two different sides of the district. Or so I'm told." she said slightly  amused. the idea that Brackenreid had come to that conclusion she was amused and mildly shocked.

"Fair enough, let's go shall we." Murdoch said sweetly trying to sound like a true gentlemen. 

"A true gentle men aren't we William." she said with a sweet smile hooking her arm around his.

********A/N there chapter 4 again apologies again for the lateness 

hope you've had great day

E x