chapter 6

A/n it's snowing (where I live anyway)
Enjoy

E x

"Unless..." He thought deeply and then shouted at the top of his lungs giving the whole of the station house a heart attack. " That's the purpose! "
"What's the purpose?" Brackenried's head peered around the door startling Murdoch a little. Murdoch took a moment to compose himself.
"The purpose of the murders of course." He said with a hint of wit.
"Of course and that is." Posted Brackenried slightly fed up by now.
"The purpose is that they want to kill anyone. They want to show off, they want to prove they're saying and can do it. The target is ..... Anyone." Murdoch explained with a slight pause.
"So how do we stop him then Murdoch?"
" Not a clue. If I'm being honest I didn't think that far ahead in the process BUT I'm on it." Murdoch said rushing off.
"Get Crabtree to help you, we need this done as soon as possible." At that point Brackenried left the now empty room.

Now to tell you about constable George Crabtree. He was the youngest in the whole station, he was also the nicest with the kindest and most vunerable heart. He'd do anything for anyone if they were in need. He was always determined to prove himself to the rest of the station especially to Murdoch and Brackenreid . He looked up to them like father figures. They looked to him as a son figure.
"Sir?" Crabtree said.
"I need your help!" Murdoch said frantically.
"With what?" He questioned. His childlike face looked as innocent as a puppy's.
"With a way to stop a serial killer."
"Okay sir." A slight smile twinged on the edges of Crabtree's mouth. This was a great way to prove himself to the one and only Detective Murdoch. Murdoch wanted his help.
"So ..... Any ideas?" Asked Murdoch.

They needed an idea and soon...

***** A/n so that's chapter 6 hope you liked it.
Please comment your thoughts on it it will really help me out alot.
Hope you have/ had a great day

E x