chapter 5

A/n sorry about the wait enjoy
E x

When they arrived Murdoch surveyed the scene.The scarlet buckle of a bank differed from that of the gloomy back alley behind the pub that unfortunately was found in. Slowly the dreaded crowd began to form and the pressure intensified. They needed to move the body and move it quickly before the crowd could stop them. The detectives and constables all work together to get the job done.Murdoch and brackenreid picked up and move the body what are the constables pushed back the ever-growing crowd. One things for sure though this crowd is getting angry and getting angry very fast.the man's body has now been carried and placed in the back of the police carriage now all that was needed was to find the killer. But first bishop probably find out how he died.

As the carriage started to move Murdoch glanced back at the crowd and heard a few heckles are coming from them. The main heckles with the questions everybody wants to know the answer to who did it? Why do they do it? How was they going to catch the killer?that last question began to ring in Murdoch's mind that was the question he needed the answer to most.

back at the station Murdock work 4 hours staring at his chalkboard for a clue or better yet a link. However to his disappointment apart from the wounds conflicted nothing Was the same. The backgrounds different, the scenes different, the class was different, the gender was different even the age was different. The girl in a 20s and the man in his early 40s. These murders for random. But why?

Why kill randomly? Why not kill for a purpose? Why not specifically target?

Why kill randomly?

****"A/n sorry it's probably bad but there's chapter 5
Hope you enjoyed it feel free to comment thoughts
Hope you had a nice day

E x