Chapter 29

A week later

Perries Pov
I woke up very excited for the baby shower. It wasn't until this afternoon however I woke up at 9am. Alex was playing with my hair and I didn't want to show that I was awake incase he stopped. I just lay there while he ran his fingers through. After a while I open my eyes and we both just cuddle and talk to eachother as neither of us can be bothered to get out of bed.

Once we got out of bed and had breakfast I headed upstairs to shower and get ready. The dress that I thought I was going to wear didn't fit which was rather irritating. My bump had grew more then I thought it would since I bought the dress. I went back in my closet and found another dress this one was very similar to the other apart from this one fitted. I brushed my hair and really couldn't be bothered with the pain of drying it. 

I I had sat on the head for about 10 minutes by the time I decided to get the hair dryer. I started drying my hair when Alex came in and watched me finish. For some reason he liked watching me do my hair and makeup however I think it's slightly creepy. Once we were ready we got in the car and headed to the venue.

I hoped that the next few weeks went quickly as I wanted to see my baby girl so much. Leigh and Andre was already there and Leigh looked fed up of life. She had a hard pregnancy compare to me because she had a lot more of the symptoms. I was a bit tired but nothing to drastic where as she still had morning sickness was always tired and fatigued and often got massive headaches.

Jesys, Jade and the rest of the people we invited all turned up soon after and we just played games and talked to everyone. Leigh was just sat on the sofa listening to everyone around her. I think the baby knew that this was for her as she was going wiled inside of me. She kept bouncing on my bladder and making me need to go to the toilet every 5 minutes which wasn't always convenient. Leighs babies were constantly moving and playing with eachother in the womb. We both agreed that this was by far the best part of pregnancy.

Me and Leigh were both next to eachother talking. We both hadnt thought of baby names and were trying to come up with some suggestions while our fiances were muttering on about football.

The room went quiet and Jesy and Jade both stood up and made there way towards the centre of the room. Me and Leigh both looked at eachother with the same confused expression on our faces. They both had pieces of paper which we all assumed were speeches. I trusted Jesy and Jade however I don't know if I trusted what they were going to say.

Leigh-Anns Pov
Jesy and Jade probably knew the most embarrassing stories about us compare to everyone else and we hoped they wouldn't share them. Jesy went first and she started with Perrie and Leigh can you remember when and my heart went in my mouth. I didn't know what was going to come next and I hoped it wasn't going to be to embarrassing.

Jesys speech
Perrie and Leigh can you remember when we all got put together. We all bearley knew anything about eachother and didn't know how we were going to bond. The first time singing with eachother was magic and something I never wanted to end. Back then I would never of thought of everything the 4 of us have achieved and how close the 4 of us have became. Now the 4 of us are more sister's then friends and I would never of thought we would of gotten this far. We have been here through ecahothers ups and downs and I have no clue where I would be without use. It's strange to think after all these years use are both having babies yourselves and I will get to be apart of there lives. Where closer then I could of ever imagined. You are both going to be amazing mams and have the most gorgeous girls.

Jades speech
I can remember every moment I have spent with you girls and it has never been dull. All of us nearly didn't audition for x-factor back in 2011 for one reason or another and I'm so glad we all did. Without use I wouldn't be where I was today and wouldn't have the 3 people I am so glad to call my best friends. When use both found out use were pregnant I was so excited both times. It's been amazing being apart of this experience with use. I never ever thought that we would be going strong 10 years later and that I would be able to call myself auntie Jadey.

I look at Perrie and we are both emotional wrecks. We both stand up and go and hug Jade and Jesy who have also started crying. It's such a special moment between the 4 of. We all go and sit down all together and both our mams stand up. Me and Perrie look at eachother and don't know if we will be able to cope with any more emotional stuff.

An hour later
Perries Pov
The past hour had been very emotional and showed just how proud everyone was of us. We couldnt wish for a better or more supportive family. Everyone had started to leave and it was now just me and Alex and Leigh and Andre. The original plan was to all go to ours however Leigh wasn't feeling up to it so they decided to just go home instead.

We r slowly getting there. I want to thank everyone who has supported this book so far. It means so much to me xx