Chapter 5

Vanoss pov

I was eating an early dinner while thinking about my old friend Jonathan. I wonder what happened to him, if he's alright or if he even remembers me. I got a text and it was from Delirious asking I'd I was going to pax, I didn't really want to reply but just eat and think about my thoughts. I got another one from him saying "it's important, I need to know." Why was pax important? I know we're best friends and all but I wasn't really in the mood to go. "Eh what the hell" I said to myself and replied. It will probably get my mind off of Jonathan anyways.

I remembered I put a box full of stuff about us when we were younger somewhere but I wasn't sure where I put it so I started searching my house. About 2 hours of searching I was about to for up until I heard something fall from the attic. I decided to check it out.

I opened the attic up and felt chills in my spine, I didn't want to go up there but I wanted to see what fell. I saw a bunch of pretty old things. There was a bike...how the hell did I get a bike up here?

I found what fell...it was a...box? My eyes were as big as a soccer ball and my jaw dropped to the ground. I found the box I was looking for! It was labelled "Jonathan and I" I was still freaked out that somehow this "fell" but I quickly ignored it and looked in the box. I saw so many pictures of us, things we gave each other and this one picture we took before he left. I forgot about the scar that went from his right eye and down to his left cheek. I never asked him how he got it, he was my best friend so I didn't care.

I found a letter that he last gave me...I've never seen this before...why haven't I seen this before? The letter said: It's been 3 years and I miss you so much. I think about you everyday and night. I love you so much but I can't do this anymore. I can't live without you...I'm so sorry. Please don't forget me and stay strong!"

~nobody pov~

Evan started crying, after all these years Evan thought he was alive. He held the note tightly and fell to the ground. He decided to text Delirious and the other guys but could hardly see what he was typing.

V: I just foumd s nite from Jonathan, he's dead

~Delirious pov~

I got a text from Evan and my heart sank. I forgot all about that letter that I gave to him! How did he just now find it? I had to text him back quickly before he did anything bad

D: NO EVAN HE IS STILL ALIVE!"

V: How do you know that? And hell how do you even know my real name?

D: ...you said it before. (I lied)

V: I guess

D: please don't do anything! Just wait until pax I want to talk to you face to face!

I was so stupid for sending that letter, heck I tried to kill myself yes but I thought of Evan an didn't. I quickly thought about everything and texted Evan back since I was worried an didn't want to wait 2 weeks to see him

D: Can I come visit you tomorrow since Pax is in Canada this year?

(Idk if it is but just go with it)

V: I guess, it will keep my mind off of Jonathan...Sure buddy!

I felt relieved that he said yes, I could probably tell him then! I started packing everything. "Should I bring my mask with me?" I said out loud "I mean, he does know what I look like but he doesn't know it's me..." I sighed. I packed everything up, took a shower and went to bed.

--------

Sorry if this sucked, I was just writing things on the top of my head since I got lazy with writing in my notebook ;c

I hope you enjoy and thank you for reading! :)