Chapter 17

~Lui pov~

Delirious and I were packing to go back home and get away from the crazy things that have been happening.

Few hours before we were leaving to the airport I heard Delirious' phone go off. He was asleep so I decided to look at his phone. Of course it was from Vanoss, I like the guy and all but he was such an ass to Delirious

V: Jay, I want to talk to you! Meet me at the coffee shop.

Since Delirious was sleeping and I didn't want him to see or talk to Vanoss I decided to answer the text.

D: fine, see you soon

I deleted the text messages and put the phone back where it was. I left a note for Delirious telling him I'll be back and left.

~Vanoss pov~

After finding out that I put Jay in the hospital for a week I felt really bad and really wanted to apologize to him so I texted him.

V: Jay, I want to talk to you! Meet me at the coffee shop.

D: fine, see you soon

I was really excited yet nervous because I wasn't sure if he'd forgive me or not.

I drove to the coffee shop and waited for Jay. I watched people come in and out of the coffee shop. I saw Lui walk in and look at me. I waved and he sat with me.

"Hey, where's Jay?" I asked worried

"Sleeping." Lui said in a blank tone

What did he mean "sleeping?" Didn't he answer my text? "How? What?"

"I'm the one who replied. Delirious is sleeping and we're leaving to the airport soon."

"What, why?" I was getting worried, I wasn't getting the answers I wanted.

"We're going home so Delirious can get away from all this and, well, you."

I felt my heart break into a million pieces. Did he actually mean that? "I wanted to apologize to him and make things up..."

"I'm sorry Vanoss, I like you and all but what you did to Delirious was just crazy. You didn't need to punch him in the face just because he didn't tell you he was Jonathan."

I watched Lui get up and watched him walk away. I grabbed his wrist and he turned around "Lui, I was mad because he never told me and I fell in love with him. I'll admit it was wrong but my anger got to me and I'm sorry for that but please let me tell him I'm sorry..."

Lui sighed "Fine, come to the airport at 7pm tonight. If he doesn't want to talk then that's not my problem."

I smiled at Lui and let go of his arm "Thanks!" Lui nodded and walked out of the coffee shop. I started thinking of ways to tell Jay I'm sorry.

~Delirious pov~

I woke up because of the sun beaming in my face and rubbed my eyes. I looked around and Lui, Brock or Brian weren't in the room.

I got up to pack the rest of my things and saw the note from Lui. I read the note and continued packing. I threw my bag near the door and say down waiting for anyone to come back. Eventually Lui did and he looked guilty of something but I wasn't sure why.

"Are you ready Delirious?!" Lui said in his squeaker voice which made me laugh.

"Yeah I'm ready. Lets go!"

~airport~

Brock and Brian decided to stay at the hotel for a lite longer while Lui and I were going back home. As I got to the gate I heard a familiar voice yelling. I turned around and saw Vanoss.

"How did you know I'd be here? let alone why are you here?"I was happy yet upset and scared

"I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am and I hope you can forgive me for what I've done. I've made a mistake and I will do anything just to make it up to you to show you how sorry I am..." He smiled like a goof and handed me a bouquet of flowers and put his other hand around my waist.

I took his hand off my waist and pushed him back "I will forgive you but we're not getting back together." I started walking away

"Jonathan, please at least think about it?" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

I turned my head and took his hand off my wrist. "Fine." I walked to my plane (or whatever you do at airports). I looked back and saw Lui pat Evans back, I rolled my eyes. He probably had something to do this.

-----------------

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed :p