Chapter 12

~Vanoss dream/pov~

I was in a forest looking for Jonathan, I was worried that something would happen to him since it was really dark in the forest.

I stopped walking and the forest sounded silent even the trees weren't whistling in the wind anymore. I stood still for a few minutes looking around until I heard someone screaming. I knew it was Jonathan's so I ran to the screaming and eventually found him.

I saw a black figure "Jonathan?!" I asked worriedly

"D...d...don't come cl...closer or...or....look at me Evan..." Jonathan said in pain having trouble breathing

"Jonathan what's wrong?!" I ran up to him and saw him all bloody and seen his arms all ripped apart "Jonathan what happened?!"

"I...I...I was only...only going...for...a...a walk a...and come back..." He was having a hard time saying while throwing up blood. I wrapped him in my arms and hugged him

"Jonathan don't leave me!" I started to cry on his shoulder. "Evan I won't ever leave you, I will always be with you." Jonathan put his arm on my cheek and smiled "I love you Evan." I put my hand on his and held him tight "I love you too, Jonathan" I closed my eyes.

~end of dream~

I woke up thinking about the dream, even though Jonathan is gone I know he's still with me. I looked at Jay and hugged him tight as we were still cuddling from last night.

"Good morning to you too sleepyhead" Jay said with a chuckle

I kissed his head "I love you Jay, don't ever leave me." I told him

"Don't worry Evan, I'm not going to, I promise."

~Later that day~

~Delirious pov~

"I'm going shopping for food, I'll be back later Jay." Evan said with a smile "that's fine." I replied

As soon as he left I called Lui on Skype

"What's up Delirious?"

"Lui I'm in so much trouble!"

"Why? Is everything ok?"

"Everything is fine besides the fact that I like Vanoss a LOT and can't tell him I'm Jonathan. If I tell him then I might lose him but if I don't tell him then I'm just killing myself inside."

"That's a tough spot Delirious, just try talking to him, if you both love each other then he might understand"

"Yeah I guess so. I guess I'll try to tell him little bits at a time.

"Good luck, I hope everything goes well. By the way are you still going to pax?

I was spending so much time with Evan that I forgot about pax "Yes, I'll be going to it,but I don't know about Vanoss so I'll ask him too."

"Well you better ask soon because it's in 2 days"

"Already? Wow. When he comes home I'll ask him. Anyways I'm going to go now, bye Lui!"

"Bye Delirious, good luck with Evan."

~later that day~

"JAAAAY I'M HOOOOOME!" I heard Evan say as he entered the house.

"Welcome home handsome. I have something to ask you."

"Oh? What would that be?" Evan looked at me and winked, I think he was thinking of something else so I laughed a bit

"Pax is in 2 days, would you like to go with me?" I put my hands on his waist and looked at him

"I forgot about pax but yes I'll go." He put his arms around my neck "....Or was that code for something else my dear Jay?" He added with a wink

"No, I did mean pax." I said with a chuckle "Don't worry though, we can cuddle tonight." I added and Evan smiled

Later that night Evan, Mr. Bean and I ate our left over pizza we still had and watched a couple of horror movies in Evans cozy bedroom.

I wasn't sure how I'd tell Evan but I'll probably tell him at pax...hopefully he won't be pissed about it but I probably just jinxed myself there. Good luck to me I suppose.

I looked at the time and seen it was 3:27am so I turned the tv off and sighed trying to think of a better plan. I know I'll think of a better way so he wasn't be mad...I hope. "Whatever here's to tomorrow."

-----------------

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed :P

I'm sorry if this seemed a bit boring but stuff is going to happen in the next chapter, I promise that >;)