Chapter 6

~Vanoss pov~

I had a hard time sleeping last night because of the note. I looked at the clock and it said 7:21am.I was really confused as to why Delirious said Jonathan was still alive, I mean the note did say Goodbye but if he didn't then why didn't he mail me again? I'm so confused.

I rolled my eyes and tried to go back to sleep until I got a text from Delirious saying he's taking the first flight in to see me. I was very happy and smiled at the thought of finally getting to meet Delirious. "I guess I need to get and get ready" I whispered sleepily (is that a word? Lol)

~Delirious pov~

I texted Evan saying I was taking the first flight to see him. I was worried about him last night because I didn't want anything bad to happen to him because of my stupid letter I have him years ago.

I packed the rest of my things including my mask because I obviously can't go in the airport with it otherwise I'd probably get shot. I quickly went to the bathroom and tried my best to makeup on my scar (sorry I don't wear makeup so I don't know what it's called :P). I probably put a lot on so it looked like my face was "normal" and wouldn't get weird looks from everybody.

I put clothes on that my GTA V character wears, quickly grabbed my luggage and went to the airport. "I hate flying" I say to myself

~After the flight~

As soon as I landed I let go from the seat which now looked like I destroyed it from gripping it so tightly. I texted Evan telling him I'm almost there. I lied because I wanted to get ready before he came. I waited which felt like forever to find my luggage until I saw my luggage that had a giant shark eating a cheeseburger. I giggled to myself. I grabbed it and walked out the airport doors for Evan.

I was searching my luggage to find my mask and put it on. Just as I did that I heard someone honk which made me jump. I look and see Evan waving like a maniac to me. He got out of his car and hugged me tight. Damn he was buff and smells so good too.

"H..h..Hey Vanoss" I said nervously

"Hey Delirious! You ok?" "Evan asked me sounding concerned

Before I could answer I looked into his brown eyes and felt like I was being pulled into a trans. He looked so good looking, even better than 10 years ago, damn. I wanted to kiss him right there and then but I knew Evan would find out if I did that.

I was still gazing into his eyes until someone punch my arm. I shook my head "ow." "Sorry Delirious I was trying to call you but you weren't paying attention, are you sure you're alright?" He sounded concerned. "Yes, I'm sorry, long flight. Anyways lets go to your place!" I said trying to change the subject. Evan gave me a weird look but shrugged and started the car up.

---------

Sorry if this sucked ;s

I hope you enjoyed :P