Chapter 10

Sorry for being lazy

-----

~recap~

"Jay, I'm not that stupid. Now tell me what's going on!" He started to sound angry and I didn't want to tell him the truth so I thought I'd go with the second option which isn't really a lie.

"I...I ....like you..."

~end of recap~

-no ones pov-

Vanoss just starred at Delirious in shock, he wasn't surprised because he kind of thought it but he didn't think Delirious would say that.

Vanoss walked up to Delirious and hugged him tightly. "Thank you for telling me and I'm sorry that I kind of forced it out of you" Vanoss smiled at Delirious "...and I feel the same." He added Delirious looked him at him and put the mask above his lips and kissed Vanoss' cheek and hugged him.

Vanoss didn't even question or think about why Delirious was wearing his mask until now after he kissed him. He did always notice it but never questioned it. "Jay....?" Vanoss asked "Why do you where your mask? I know you don't want to show your face to your fans but...well....why can't you show me?"

Delirious stayed silent for awhile trying to think of what to say and then he thought of something from a show "Two can only keep a secret if one of them is dead" Delirious looked at Vanoss and started laughing while Vanoss looked pretty scared. "Are....are you going to kill me?" Vanoss asked in a scared and confused tone "Of course not!" Delirious replied and walked out

~later that day because I'm lazy~

-Vanoss' pov-

I was in my room laying on my soft bed and thinking about what Jay said. What did he mean by that? What was he hiding from me? Is he actually going to kill me if I find out? Ugh I'm so confused. I decided to get up and find Jay.

"JAAAAAAAAY?" I yelled wondering where he was in the house.

"EVAAAAAAAAAN?" I heard Jay repeat the same tone to me and walked over to my room.

"Well I was wondering....I was hoping....maybe you'd want to go ice skating...with me....tonight? I asked nervously.

"I...would love to but" Jay looked scared for some reason, has he never done it before?

"But what? Do you know how to skate Jay?" I asked curiously

Jay hesitated to answer "No...well yes actually but I haven't done it in years..." I could tell he was nervous about it

"I'll teach you then, I'll be there for you every step of the way and I won't let go, I promise you that. I couldn't help but smile "if you don't let go of me then I'll go!" I heard Jay said cheerfully.

~At the skating rink~

I took 2 pairs of my hockey skates with me for Jay and I to use. Luckily Jay was able to fit in my hockey skates that I gave him. I was done tying up my skates and looked over at Jay who was having a hard time with his. I chuckled a bit "Do you need any help?" Jay looked at me and nodded and said thanks.

After I helped him we got on the rink and slowly started to skate, I grabbed Jay by the waist and skated with him "This is really fun Evan" I heard Jay laugh a bit "I'm glad you are." I turned him around facing me while holding his waist still and smiled at him. "Evan you're skating backwards, what if you fall?" He was concerned "I'll be fine" I replied

I started spinning Jay around while we looked into each others eyes. The date was going perfect until I accidentally let go of him and he fell backwards and hurt his head. "I'm so sorry, Jay! Are you ok?" He quickly fixed his mask and sat up. "OF COURSE I'M NOT OK! YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T LET ME GO AND GUESS WHAT YOU DID AND I GOT HURT NO THANKS TO YOU!" I could tell he was really pissed at me "Jay I'm so-" I was cut off by Jay screaming again "NO YOU PROMISED ME AND I DON'T FORGIVE YOU!" That made my heart break a bit.

~back home~

The car ride was silent and once we got home Jay ran inside and ran to his room and locked it. I don't know why he was this mad about it, I thought he'd be a little angry but not this angry...I'll let him cool off tonight and hopefully he's better tomorrow.

-------------

I hope this wasn't boring and sorry that it's long or short or something

Thank you guys for reading and I hope you enjoyed :P