Chapter 21 - Finale

~recap~

"I also have something else to say to you..." Evan said as he was trying to get out of his shark costume.

"Oh, what would that be then?" I asked wondering what he was going to say

"Marry me."

"Wait what?"

~end of recap~

~Delirious pov~

"I lost you because you moved, I lost you again because I hurt you and I don't want to lose you again." Evan said holding my hands and smiling.

Evan looked behind me and smiled even more, I turned around and saw Brian, Brock, Tyler, Craig, Marcel, Nogla, Lui and Cartoonz standing behind me (I think I'm forgetting people D:). I gave them a questioning look and smiled.

All of them started to dance, what are they even doing? I look back at Evan and he has his guitar out again and starts playing and singing "marry you by Bruno Mars."

I started freaking out again when I watched everyone dance and sing. I didn't know what to do but I covered my face so they wouldn't see me cry. Besides my face was probably really red by now.

Once everyone stopped singing and dancing, Evan looked at me and got on one knee. "Delirious aka Jonathan Carl Snow, will you marry me?"

I had no idea what to say, I was so shocked at what has been going on this whole time. "...is this a dream?" I asked making sure it wasn't.

Evan was still on his knee "No, no it isn't." I looked at Evan and jumped at him and kissed him on the lips "Yes, I'll marry you!"

Everyone was jumping for joy at this point and cheering Evan and I on. Evan looked at me and touched my scar softly. "I will never stop loving you, even if you wish I was dead." He said with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~Wedding day~~~~~~~~~

(I've never been to a wedding before so I'm sorry if this sucks)

-no ones pov~

Lui was Vanoss' Best man and Cartoonz was Delirious' best man.

Every single one of their friends were at the wedding, some youtubers and only 5 fan winners were allowed to go to the wedding. Delirious was still wearing his mask because not everyone knew what he looked like and he didn't want to ruin the "mystery" of his face to people.

Vanoss whispered to Delirious while holding each others hands "Ever since we were kids I knew we'd be together forever, not like this but this is WAAAAY better. I didn't know you were Delirious but I guess that's what fate does to people and I'm very grateful that we were still close. I will never stop loving you and I will always protect you like you protected me with Scottie. You are beautiful and unique and that's why I love you." (Sorry if this sucked lol)

Everyone watched them as they both said their "I do's" while they became newlyweds and kissed. Brock and Brian also kissed, and Tyler asked Craig out on a date which he said yes to.

Delirious moved in with Vanoss and Mr. Bean in Canada and they all lived happily ever after,

THE END

--------------

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed :P

I'm sorry if this sucked D: I just didn't really know how to end it :P