Chapter 9

2 chapters in 1 day because I got bored

You're welcome

-----

~Vanoss pov~

I put my arm around Jay and looked at him, I don't think he noticed because he was busy playing. I started feeling butterflies in my stomach because something was telling me to go for it, I leaned closer to him and closed my eyes.

"Evan it's your turn to play!" I quickly leaned back before he noticed and grabbed the controller "Um, thank you Jay" I scratched the back of my neck while I started to blush of embarrassment.

~time skip~

We were playing GTA V with the guys for hours and I was starting to get bored of playing and wanted something to eat. "I'm hungry, lets get something to eat! What do you want, Jay?" I got up and walked over to the kitchen.

"I'll have a -" Jay got interrupted when his phone started to ring, "i'll be right back" and walked to his room.

~Delirious pov~

"I'll have a-" I heard my phone ring ad it was from Lui "I'll be right back!" I headed to my room and answered it

"Hey Lui, how are you?"

"Hey Delirious, I'm good, I didn't get the chance to ask while playing GTA but...did you tell Vanoss that you're Jonathan yet?"

"No I haven't told Vanoss yet but I'm trying" I heard a noise and looked behind me. I saw Evan standing at the door. " Lui I hae to go!"

~Vanoss pov~

I got bored of waiting for Jay so I decided to go check if he was alright. I put my ear on the door "No I haven't told Vanoss yet but I'm trying" the door slowly opened and made a noise and saw Jay turn around. What was he hiding from me anyways?

"Oh, hi Evan, um...." He sounded embarrassed "I'm so sorry for ease dropping! You were taking awhile and i got bored. " I wonder what he's up to

"So um can I have PB and J sandwhich please?" I noticed he rubbed his arm feeling guilty of something

"Of course you can but first tell me about what you were talking about on the phone with Lui?"

~Delrious pov~

I tried to change the awkwardness by telling him want I want for lunch and hoping he'd forget about it. I dozed off a bit until I heard the words 'what you were talking about on the phone' coming from Evan. I started to panic and wasn't sure what to tell him so I tried to make something up.

"I was talking about....getting you....another cat! SURPRISE!" I was panicking and I could tell he wasn't buying it

"Jay, I'm not that stupid. Now tell me what's going on!" He started to sound angry and I didn't want to tell him the truth so I thought I'd go with the second option which isn't really a lie.

"I...I ....like you..."

------

Dun dun duuuuuuuun

Lol thank you for reading and I hope enjoyed :P