9

"We are at your sisters house, yet your sister isn't home?" Sakusa asks.

"Mm. She's on vacation. I asked her if I can come over for the weekend with a friend and she said yes." I shrug, jumping onto the sink counter.

We're currently both in the bathroom, Sakusa holding a white bag in his hand.

"What if your ugly boyfriend texts her? Asks how you're doing?" Sakusa raises an eyebrow.

"First of all, he's not ugly. Second of all, she knows about him. I told her that I needed to get away for a little bit so she agreed to not answer him if he texts, or to show me what he says first before responding." I say and Sakusa sighs.

The last time I seen Sakusa is when he came to my house and asked me to leave with him.

I couldn't do it, afraid of putting us both in a bad situation. He made me promise to keep in touch, and so I changed his contact name to look like my sisters, and deleted all of our previous messages.

He texts me like he's my sister, asking how I am and such. We don't talk about other things like his hobbies or volleyball, just in case Kenji wants to check my phone.

He's been trying to get me to meet up with him, and this was the best excuse I could come up with.

"I think he's pretty ugly. And he's short." Sakusa sticks his nose up in the air.

I scoff, laughing.

"Sakusa-San, you have to admit he's handsome. And he's barely shorter than you. He's 6 feet exactly." I roll my eyes.

"I'm more muscular, I'm 6'3- almost 6'4. And my hair is cool. It's natural too."

I look at him quizzically, tilting my head.

"Are you trying to compete with my fiancé, Sakusa-San?" I raise an eyebrow.

His eyes slightly widen, and he quickly shakes his head.

"That's not it. I'm just pointing out obvious facts." He says sternly, making me grin. "Besides, it'd be unfair to him to call it a competition."

"Uh huh." I laugh, shaking my head. "Just making sure because it sounded like you wanted me to like you better. You're not trying to make me fall in love with you, are you?" I tease him.

His mood turns completely serious, and he crosses his arms over his chest.

"I would never try to do that. That's gross." He says and I huff out a breath.

"I go home, it's mostly serious moods. I finally get out my home- and you turn everything serious too. Lighten up, yeah? My life is sad and depressing because I'm a submissive dog. Can't you lighten up a little for me?" I ask, my words laced with sarcasm.

I jump off the counter, looking up at him. It doesn't really seem like he found that amusing either.

"I didn't mean to call you a dog." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. What's said is done- at least own up to your words. Just give me the test already and get out." I hold out my hand.

He sighs, digging through the bag and pulling out the box. He hands it to me, and I stare at it for a moment.

"You know, you talk all sweet and you're shy with your boyfriend. And then with me, you have no respect. I'm your senior you know?" He huffs out a breath, walking out of the bathroom.

I close and lock the door after him, crossing my arms as I stare at the test again.

Well, here goes nothing.