35

"Where even are we?" I ask, keeping my hands in front of me as Sakusa guides me- completely blindfolded.

It's been a few days since we got back from Italy, and everything has felt like a dream since then.

Today, when we got home from his practice, he told me to get ready and wear one of the outfits he bought me in Italy.

And- I must say- all the outfits he bought were very revealing someway or another.

"We are...." He trails off, opening a door. "Here!" He unties my blindfold.

I blink a few times, looking up.

"Surprise!" A bunch of cheers come out.

We're in the gym they practice in- though there's microphones set up in the front as well as chairs set out everywhere. All the guys and their partners are dressed up, and Bokuto along with Hinata come charging at me holding a black thing.

"Hurry! Put this on!" Hinata instructs, forcing my arms into the robe-like clothing.

"And this as well!" Bokuto shoves something onto my head, clipping it in place.

"You guys better be careful with her." Sakusa's warning tone comes from behind me.

Nervous chuckles come from the two boys and their movements become more gentle. It's not until Hinata zips up the robe do I realize it's a cap and gown they put on me.

Pomp and Circumstance plays throughout speakers hidden around the gym, and I finally realize what's going on.

I didn't even notice that Sakusa had ran off until he gets onto the microphone at the front of the gym.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, today is a very special day. I am very grateful you all agreed to come together and celebrate this momentous occasion." He goes on, but I stop listening.

I'm going to start sobbing. There's no way he's doing this. There's no way he got his entire team in on this.

"Keiko-San, we have to start walking up to the front." Hinata puts his hands on my back, slightly nudging me forward.

"I-I can't." I whisper, tears already forming in my eyes. "Oh my god, I can't." I crouch down, leaning against the wall.

Curse Sakusa. Why is he so sweet? Oh my god I'm so close to sobbing right now.

"And now, I would like to introduce our sole graduate from here at....uh...huh? No that's a stupid name. No- Miya I'm not saying that." Sakusa's voice gets lower, but the mic is still close enough to pick up his voice.

A small chuckle comes out my lips, but I let out a squeal when someone throws me over their shoulder.

"Keiko-San, you're not getting out of this one." The gray haired man taps my leg, walking towards Sakusa.

"From here at Volleyball University." Sakusa grumbles out, and a cheerful Miya Atsumu can be heard yelling out a 'wooo!'

"Keiko Misaki!" Sakusa says, and Bokuto puts me down.

"Go." He whispers to me.

I stare at Sakusa. A red carpet leads to him, how dramatic.

"No I'm going to cry." I whine, my voice wavering.

"Omi-San spent a lot of time with decorations and such. He really cares about you." Hinata pops up beside me, whispering into my ear.

With that, my wobbly legs start moving towards my lovely boyfriend on their own accord. Once I reach him he gives me the softest smile ever and I just burst into tears.