Chapter 2: Violanties

(Vi-oh-lan-tee)

"Psst Peter get over here." My friend said to me. "Calm down Jack. They won't see us." "You dumbass, remember how sensitive their hearing is? They will rip us apart." He snapped. "Look, Peter. Breckon said we are low on supplies. Do you wanna die from Violanties? Or be squashed by Orga or Gigan?" "Dammit Jack, I know how vicious Violanties are. And I don't wanna die. So get your SHIT togeth-" The group of Violanties had turned toward us and growled. "Shit." Jack muttered. They let out a squeaky noise they make and ran toward us. Now these space creatures are scary as hell.

At night they're your worst nightmare. Now to begin on what they look like. They have long, sharp tails. They are dark black. They have red eyes with razer sharp teeth. And they eat meat. Which means us. "Dammit! Peter follow me!" We started to parkour on the rooftops of what was left of Redwood. These things are fast to. They know how to keep up. "Don't look back, it just slows you down!" I shouted. We were on separate roofs. "There's the tower!" Jack pointed. The dark night made it hard to see. "I see you guys. You have Violanties right behind ya. Get to the tower at once." Breckon said over a mic.

They had opened the gates. We were right there when I had been pounced by a Violantie. I held my hands against its shoulder and chest. It was snapping its jaw close to my face. "Bastard!" Jack yelled as he dug his machete through its back. The Violantie screamed in pain. It jumped up and stuck its tail through Jack. "Shit! Jack!" I panicked. "Go run!" He shouted. I stood there in horror and watched my closest friend since high school be eaten alive.

I had no choice but to run. "Close it!" I said as soon as I dived in. Only reason why I dived was because I heard Violanties right behind me. I turned around and watched the son bitches be electrocuted. God bless the electric fences. "Goddamnit. Jack." I muttered. "What am I going to tell Sally?" I asked myself. Sally was Jacks wife.