Chapter 12: A New Foe

I seen a red flashing light from the sky. Godzilla looked up and growled. It stomped by its two legs in the ground and slammed its tail against the ground. Its spikes then started to glow. I seen radioactive rays flowing into its mouth. And finally, it shot its atomic breath at the red flashing. "Holy man! Are you seeing this!?" Breckon radioed me. "Yeah I am." I replied. The red thing had just entered our solar system and it exploded. I crouched and covered my head. Once I looked up, I seen Godzilla standing in the centre of the city. I seen a alien creature floating down to the ground. "Monster X." Kate said walking beside me. "Huh?" I said in confusion. "Monster X is an alien monster. I believe it is from the Xilians." She said. "Where's Kelly?" I asked "She's with John. They'll be here soon." Suddenly Violanties jumped out of a back alley and from buildings.

Godzilla turned around and saw the monster. Monster X had touched down onto earth. Godzilla clutched its hands into fists. Monster X breathed heavily. Lightning struck and caused loud thunder. Godzilla and Monster X ran at each other. Godzilla clawed at Monster X which did nothing. Monster X jumped on the air and hit Godzilla with its arm and tail. When it landed it grabbed Godzilla by the neck and lifted it up. Godzilla used its weight to be lowered. When Godzilla landed it swung its tail toward Monster X. But it avoided the attack. Godzilla quickly charged its atomic breath and shot it at Monster X. Which brought the monster to its knees. But it had its own ray attack. It shot at Godzilla which caused it to weaken. Godzilla fell to its knee. Monster X got back up and ran at Godzilla. Godzilla just watched Monster X.

We found John and Kelly holed up in a store holding off Violanties. Kate and I had automatic rifles that John found and we took them out. The reunion didn't last long since we had Violanties right behind us. We ran out the back door to nearly be crushed.

Monster X flipped Godzilla over its shoulder. Godzilla got up and roared angrily. Orga came out of nowhere and rammed Godzilla with its shoulder. Gigan flew into Godzilla, pushing it into a building. Monster X tackled Godzilla through the building. When Monster X stood up Orga started to stomp on Godzilla.

"Gigan looks like it got upgraded." Kelly said. "It has chainsaws for hands instead of those knifes." I muttered. "That's because it did." Kate said. "Breckon did you get anything yet?" I radioed. "Breckon?" John questioned. "Yes I got something. Help should arrive in a a bit ." He said.