Chapter 14: An Old Enemy

Monster X began to shake. Godzilla growled in confusion. Suddenly large wings grew. Monster X began to grow larger. Godzilla growled a bit louder. Finally, Monster X's middle head grew and grew. Two other heads appeared. And before anyone knew it, they were faced with a old enemy.

"I can't believe it!" Kate said in suprise. "What is it?" Kelly asked. "That right there." She said pointing toward the monster who used to be Monster X. "Is another type of King Ghidorah. The name of this beast is." Kate paused. "Keizer Ghidorah." Lightining struck as she said that. "Great another King Ghidorah!" John said. "Wait." I said. "John. This is your home city. You were here when the first King Ghidorah appeared. Right?" John nodded his head. My eyes widen as I looked back at the monsters.

Keizer Ghidorah roared into the stormy night sky. Godzilla growled toward the large monster. Keizer Ghidorah shot golden lightning beams at Godzilla. Godzilla shot its atomic breath at Keizer Ghidorah. The two beams hit each other. It would take strength to win this struggle. Quickly Keizer Ghidorah won. The explosion caused Godzilla to flew back and fall on the ground. Keizer Ghidorah walked up to Godzilla and started to stomp on Godzilla's head. Godzilla got up and tried to counter attack Keizer Ghidorah but it did nothing. It was like hitting a cement block. Keizer Ghidorah bit Godzilla in three different spots and started to suck energy from Godzilla. Godzilla roared in pain. And slowly started to die.

"I don't understand Godzilla's losing power." Kate said. "I have a question I've been meaning to ask you when you were with Kenny." John said. "Hm?" Kate questioned. "How do you know so much about monsters. Even some that didn't even exist." "Kenny and I read about the monster sightings that have been happening in the 50's 60's and 70's. That's what inspired us to make the documentary." "Ohhh." John said.