Chapter 6: Orga

"Help! Plea- AHHHHH!" A man said. He attempted to crawl in the room but he got dragged away. Suddenly, the wall had been taken down. "It's Orga!" I shouted. "Crap! We're surrounded!" A guard said. A Violantie was outside the door. And Orga was right in front of us. "Shoot the Violantie and let's haul ass down the tower!" I suggested. One of them aimed their flame thrower toward the Violantie and killed it. We all made it out but for one. He got taken by Orga. I presume he either got thrown or eaten. "Shit! More Violanties!" Four more came running down the hall. We heard Orga roar followed by the tower being tipped over. "AHHH SHIT!" I shouted in fear. We were up against the wall when everything just went black.

I could hear myself breathing. I heard ringing from my ears. My ears felt plugged from the ringing. I had a pounding headache and I heard gunshots and screaming. I didn't understand. Why were Violanties out when it was sunrise. Orga was destroying what was left of Redwood. "Peter. Get up. Violanties are everywhere!" Kelly said shaking me. I just groaned. My eyes were barley open. "Peter! Get up." She said. I finally woke up. "Violanties?" I said. She nodded. I got up and looked for my double barrel. "Here." She said. I checked if it was loaded. Two shots. "Two shots. All we got." I said. She nodded again. "Stick close." I said. When we got outside, the whole tower was tipped over. I seen Orga in the distance.

"Shit!" I whispered. I seen two Violanties chewing on someone. It's disgusting to see guts and blood everywhere. But this what our world is now. We crouched and walked slowly. We safely got to a restaurant. "Okay. I have to contact Breckon to see if he's good. If Violanties come runnin' you warn me, alright?" I said. "Okay." She replied. I took out my radio and started to call Breckon. All I heard was static. "Peter. Orgas coming this way." She said. Suddenly the floor started to shake. Meaning it was close. Then its ginormous foot stomp right outside. I took a deep breath to avoid freaking out. "Alright. We're going to leave from the back alley. Follow me." I said. When I opened the door I found a Violantie chewing a human bone. It looked at me and screeched. I quickly raised my shotgun and shot it. "Dammit." I said. We heard Violantie screeches from all over. I grabbed Kelly's hand and made a run for it.