Chaptet 13: 3 Against 1

Godzilla tried to stand up but the monsters kept pushing it back down. Monster X picked Godzilla up and held it by its arms. Orga ran into Godzilla with its shoulder. Gigan hit it with its chainsaw. Godzilla's spikes began to glow. It burned Monster X which caused the monster to let go. Godzilla shot its atomic breath at Orga and Gigan. Then quickly spun around and shot Monster X.

"They're teaming up on Godzilla!" Kate said. "Godzilla can't lose! It's King of the Monsters!" I replied. "Godzilla might be hard to defeat, but that doesn't mean it's invincible." John said to me. I nodded in agreement.

Gigan ran toward Godzilla but Godzilla saw it coming and grabbed it and threw it at Orga. Causing the two monsters to fall over each other. Monster X tried to surprise attack Godzilla from behind but Godzilla swung its tail against its legs and started to slam its tail against Monster X. Godzilla looked forward and suffered a whack to the face by Orga's large hand. Gigan cut the side of Godzilla's face with its chainsaw. And Monster X was about to execute Godzilla but fail to do so. Godzilla's rage had reached the limit. Godzilla grabbed Orga and pushed it into Monster X. Gigan was about to hit Godzilla with its chainsaw but Godzilla wrapped its tail around Gigan's arm and dragged it into the other two monsters. Gigan accidentally dug its chainsaw into Orga's chest. Orga roared in pain before death. Gigan tried to pull its arm out but Godzilla fired its atomic breath at its head. In result, blowing it off.