Pt 3. Plane ticket

- A month later

Me and Alex are really close now, we've been texting, calling and playing minecraft together pretty much everyday. But of course Wilbur was still your Best friend. As for feelings, I really really like him but it seems like he just wants to be friends and I guess it's probably better that way. Our friendship was so great, I wouldn't want to ruin it. He is so generous and super cute. But I can't let my feelings get in the way.

-
"Hey!! you idiot! Why would you kill me!" He said beginning to fake cry the way he does to try and make me feel bad.
"Because you wouldn't give me back my stuff from when I died!" You made a sad face at him .
"Bitch!" He shouted. This was our little joke, calling each other mean things.
"Hoe!" You replied.
After about 40mins i stopped playing and ended the discord call. I got into my pjs and FaceTimed Alex. He answered immediately.
"Hey duck boi"
"Don't call me that Y/N," 
"Y/N" he began, avoiding looking at the camera.
"Alexis" I eagerly replied, curious as to what he was going to say.
"Would you maybe want to come to Mexico?You could stay at mine?"
When i heard him say this i was ecstatic, did he just ask me to meet him? IN REAL LIFE?
"OMG YES OF COURSE!" I said very loudly. He chuckled, evidently blushing. He said "how does next week sound?"
"YES YES YES YES!" Was my instant response, I can't wait!!!! I finally get to meet my best friend!
"Great!! But I'm paying for your plane ticket" I was shocked that he was willing to pay for me to come and stay with him.
"No alex, you don't have to do that for me. "
"I'm paying for it and there's nothing you can do to stop me" as he said this I felt so lucky to have him as a friend, but i still didn't want him to pay for it.
"Alex, seriously it's fine"
"I'm on the website... one ticket from London to Mexico....20th of October.." he was about to book the ticket.
"Alexis!"
"Booked" he exclaimed, completely ignoring me telling him to stop. I sighed and thanked him for being such a great friend. You spoke for a little while longer until you finally fell asleep on call.