Pt. 6 Little things

Sorry this is such a short chapter, I don't really have a lot of motivation atm. If you have any ideas let me know :)

Y/N's P.o.v

I woke up, I felt the warmth of Alex beside me. He was still asleep which wasn't surprising he, liked to sleep in late. He was cuddling into me, it was really comfortable and the moment felt so perfect. I wanted to get up, but I also didn't want to wake him, he looked so peaceful sleeping, so I started scrolling through Instagram. I took a photo of me and Alex which I planned on using later to make fun of him for being a simp, it was a cute photo. I decided to text Wilbur as I haven't really talked to him in a while.
Wilbur

Hey loser :)
Wassup
How's things? We haven't
Talked in a while
Yh I'm ok :) wbu?
How's Mexico? ;)
Yh I'm having a lot of fun
Have you told him yet?
Told him what??
That' you like Him dumbass
I-.... shut up

I'm planning on telling him
Just not yet
I had left my earphones in my hoodie pocket that I was sleeping in, and I was in the mood to listen to some music. I plugged them in and went on to Spotify. One of my favourite bands is one direction, I know they're old, but their music is vibey.
I started playing little things, it made me think about Alex, my feelings for Alex in particular. He was so perfect and I know he would be such an amazing boyfriend. After last nights stream, I had the impression that he might feel the same way as I did about him. But, I'm just so scared to confess my feelings, what if he didn't like me back? it would be so awkward especially as I'm staying here for another two weeks.
All of a sudden the song got quieter, I was still listening to little things. I felt the earphone on the ear closest to Alex being pulled out of my ear. I turned over, Alex had put in the earphone.
"What are you listening to?" He asked as he put it in.
"One direction, my favourite band"
"It's a nice song, what's it called?"
"Little things, it's my favourite from the album" I replied
"I like it."