Share

Avan's back slammed against the soft mattress of their marital bed as a loud sigh of contentment passes through his swollen lips. His chest heaved up and down with every breath and as he shifted his brown eyes to see his wife, he smirked at how her chest was doing the very same thing. He chuckled at the hazy look on her face— her cheeks flushed and her hair stuck to her forehead.

"You okay?"

"You bitch," Liz guffawed before snuggling up to Avan and laying her head on his chest. "Where did you get all that energy in the middle of the day?"

"Don't 'you bitch' me like you didn't parade around the house in lingerie," he chuckled, brushing away the hair that stuck to her forehead with his fingers. "You can't just do that and expect me not to pound into you."

"Well, you were annoying me."

"How? I literally just put Luna down for nap time and I come back to you in that skimpy little night dress," he rolls his eyes before kissing the top of his head.

"You didn't put her to bed fast enough," she looks up at him and pulls his face down by the chin to plant a soft kiss on his lips. "I love you."

"I love me too," he grins goofily.

"As you should," she pinches his cheek.

Liz sighs softly and kisses her husband's chest before getting up and picking up the discarded clothes from the floor and tossing them into the laundry hamper. She then proceeds to pick out underwear and an oversized shirt from Avan's closet. Putting the articles of clothing on her body, she picks a fresh set of boxers for her husband and a fluffy robe for him to wear. Liz chucks the clothes at him.

It was an unspoken rule in their household that they couldn't sleep naked or be naked for too long after they've made love. They knew they lost that luxury when they had Luna. She could walk in on them at any moment so it was best to quickly erase any trace of their lovemaking which included changing sheets and turning on the diffuser to get rid of the musky scent of sex.

As soon as Avan finished stripping the bed off its dirty sheets, he grabbed fresh ones from the very top shelf of his closet and put it on. When he finished tidying up, he plops down on the bed and pats the spot beside him.

"Liz," he whines, "c'mere."

She rolls her eyes at him albeit hiding a small smile before she cuddles back into Avan's chest. Her arm was draped over her torso and her legs tangled with his. Avan wrapped her up in his arms, inhaling her scent. Then, he slid his body down the bed so that his head was level with her bosoms. He softly rests his cheek against her chest.

"Are they heavy?"

"What?"

"Your...y'know," he gestures to her breasts. "Are they heavy?"

Liz couldn't help but cackle at his question, "Are you serious?"

"Yeah!"

"Kind of," she answers as soon as her laughter dies down.

"Is that why they're soft?"

"Avan, why are you even—"

"Mommy?"

Their eyes pan towards the young presence standing at the threshold of their bedroom.

Luna stood in the maroon shirt she 'borrowed' from Avan. She was currently going through a phase where she copied anything and everything her parents did. The little girl claimed that her father's shirts were much more comfortable to wear even if they were way too loose on her.