Pumpkin

An autumnal breeze swept through the streets and into the opened window of Avan's studio-type condominium unit. It fans over the two cups of cinnamon hot cocoa that sat prettily on the coffee table, making the its vapors sway. The chocolatey cinnamon scent wafts through the air of the small unit and fills the nostrils of the two young people present in the room.

It's the middle of a crisp autumn day but Liz and Avan are in L.A. so it isn't that cold. They left the window open to make the atmosphere feel a little less cramped as they cuddled on his bed.

"I want my cocoa," Liz groans, unable to move with Avan's head on her chest and his arms and legs entangled with hers.

"Later," he groans back, snuggling into her. "Soft."

"You're laying on the fattest part of my body. Of course, it's soft," she rolls her eyes, combing her fingers through his luscious locks of hair.

No one in the Victorious cast knew about them, whatever they are. All they knew was that they had movie nights once a week but nobody knew that Liz would often sleep over at his place. Nothing would happen between them since they didn't have a label whatsoever but cuddling in someone's bed with their head rested on your bosoms isn't exactly ideally platonic.

"Soft tiddies," he coos.

"Avan, what the fuck," she cackles, vibrating beneath him.

"What?" he chuckles, looking up at her. "Your tiddies are soft. I'd be concerned for your health if they weren't."

"Yeah, but couldn't you have used a more wholesome word?"

"Like what? Boobies?"

"Dude!" she peals in laughter.

If it had been any other guy to comment about her chest, Liz would have flipped her middle finger and walked away, but this was Avan. She trusted him more than anyone else. He would never put her under a sexualizing light.

"Fine, I'll go get your cocoa," he playfully roles his eyes before getting up, leaving Liz feeling colder than when his warm body was pressed tightly against hers.

"Hurry up!" she whines.

Avan's mouth dropped open and he squints at her, "Are you ordering me around in my own residence?"

"Yes."

"Okay then," he nods and extends his arm to her with the mug of cinnamon cocoa.

She reaches out for it but Avan pulls it closer to himself, smirking goofily as she frowns. With his free hand, he taps the cheek that was nearest to her and puckered his lips.

"Kissy first."

Liz rolls her eyes and shakes her head before getting up and leaning her face towards his. Once she gets close enough, she stealthily grabs the mug from him, accidentally spilling some of its contents on his hand. Avan yelps and she could only respond with an apologetic smile before taking a sip from her mug.

"Okay, now you really owe me a kissy."

"You're 19 years old. Stop talking like a baby," she snorts.

"You're 18 and you still look like a pumpkin so unless you change that, I'm not gonna stop saying 'kissy'," he sticks his tongue out at her before picking up his own mug and sipping its warm contents into his mouth.

"I look like a what?" her eyes narrow at him.

"A pumpkin."

"You're not getting any kissies."

"Oh, yes I am."

"No, you're not," she shakes her head, downing the warm liquid.

He stoops down and presses his lips quickly on her cheek, "Gotcha."