Chapter Eighteen

After few calls and checking the possible places Minho could be, Minho finally answered Chan's call.

"Hey." Chan calmly said.

"Sorry, I didn't answer your calls." Minho apologized in a weak tone.

"No, it's okay. Felix told me everything." Chan muttered. Silence.

"Oh." Minho paused, "I'm fine."

Chan sighed, he knew too well Minho's excuses when he's not fine. "Where are you?"

"I'm fine, don't look for me and go home." Minho answered coldly.

"Tell me. where. the hell are you?!" Chan fumed making Minho surprised.

"I said, I'm fine! Don't look for me and go home!" Minho fumed back.

Chan inhaled deeply before exhaling loudly, "Just. Just turn on your location, I'll be there, okay?"

"Why can't you understand? I'm fine, I just need time!" Minho complained.

"Okay, fine! I'll let you be just make sure to go home tonight. You've been out since morning and I've been looking for you the whole day. Just be careful, yeah?" Chan said in anger but he couldn't just be angry since at the same time he was dead worried about Minho's state.

Minho didn't answered and ended the call.

"Shit." Chan punched the steering wheel and rubbed his face before turning his car around and went home.

And when he arrived home, he immediately changed into some comfortable clothes before hopping on the bed and turned the television on. Making sure to keep himself up until Minho arrives.

•••

Minho arrived past 12 midnight. He went to his bedroom and saw Chan asleep while sitting down, remote on his hands and the television screen illuminated the darkness in their room.

He sighed and passed from the bed and took some clothes to change into before helping Chan lay down properly.

Chan opened his eyes but Minho knew Chan was still unconcious and wouldn't be able to remember about it tomorrow.

After placing the blanket over Chan, Minho exited the room and went to sleep in the guest room.

•••

Morning came and the sky was gloomy and so it is in the Bang's residence. Birds chirps made Minho awake and Chan woke up from the emptiness he felt beside him.

They exited their rooms at the same time causing the both of them to pause.

Chan stared at him while Minho looked down still holding the door knob of the guest room.

"Why did you slept there?" Chan asked.

Minho flinched and was about to talk but stopped himself with the thought that it might cause them to fight again.

"Don't tell me then." Chan huffed from the silence Minho gave him and went downstairs.

"Just what I said yesterday, I need some time." Minho whispered before getting inside their room and took a bath.

On the other hand Chan prepared their breakfast, feeling worried and at the same time angry.

The sky started to mizzle and it made the day more gloomy in their household.

After Chan finished preparing their breakfast Minho went down on the right time. Minho didn't look at Chan and just started to eat. They didn't talk nor do anything else that they would interact.