Chapter Five

"Good morning, Mr. Lee Felix." the secretary at the desk stood up before bowing her head.

"Is my brother here?" Felix asked as he fixed his outfit.

"I'm sorry, Sir but Mr. Lee Minho cleared his schedules for two days one day ago."

Felix raised his head to the secretary with confused face.

"He didn't tell you anything about it, Sir?"

"He didn't." Felix answered before clearing his voice "I'll just go and check him in his house."

"Yes, Mr. Lee." The secretary bowed again as Felix walked away.

"Is he sick?" Felix worriedly muttered as he entered the elevator and dialled his brother's number.

"He's not picking up." Felix muttered before texting Minho that he's on his way to his house.

"I should call Chanie hyung." Felix suggested to himself before connecting his phone in his car and dialled the older ones number.

"Ugh, why everyone is not picking up?" Felix said and fixed is attention to the road.

•••

"Hyunjin?" Felix called out unsure at the person waiting for the elevator to open too.

"Hey, Felix~" Hyunjin called out to Felix before they started to laugh and hugged each other.

"What are you doing here?" Felix asked after breaking their hug.

"I came to visit Channie hyung since he's been absent for already two days in work."

"Huh? Really?" Felix muttered, "Same as Minho hyung."

They entered the elevator and continued their talk.

"Hmm... I smell something fishy." Hyunjin stated suddenly became suspicious at their two older friends.

"Do you think they went somewhere else again without telling the rest of us?" Felix asked suggestively.

"That's what I'm thinking about too." Hyunjin answered. "But if one of them is in their house there's nothing to be suspicious to them."

"But have you called Chanie hyung?"

"Yes and he's not answering." Hyunjin answered truthfully.

"And I guess they are together."

Hyunjin turned his gaze back to Felix, "Why? does Minho hyung doesn't answer your call too?"

Felix nodded before they hopped out from the elevator.

"Let's just see it for ourselves." Hyunjin added before they went to their destination place just across to each other.

They rang the doorbells but there was no answers and then they did it again and again but still no answers.

"Yah, why don't you just enter the passcode." Hyunjin muttered suggestively.

"Erh... Minho hyung doesn't share his passcode with me."

"What a siblings." Hyunjin chuckled.

"Hey, you know Chan's passcode?"

"Nope." Hyunjin answered popping the letter 'p' as he say the word. "Let's just go now we're just wasting our time here."

"Yeah, right." Felix answered "If they are not in their house I'm sure they are together again just like any other day finding out they are together traveling somewhere else without even telling us."

"I agree." Hyunjin muttered and they giggled walking away before exiting the building.

•••

"It's not surpsing at all you know." Changbin muttered to everyone.

"Yeah." Seungmin agreed while Jeongin and Jisung nodded their heads.

Hyunjin and Felix called out for everyone to meet up in a cafe and have coffee together but they ended up taking out coffees and sweets and went to Changbin's working place, Chan's company, since he was busy producing music with Jisung.

While Seungmin and Jeongin came from their homes since they didn't have any schedules as solo artists.

"We should also go out sometimes without them, to be fair." Han joked.

Everyone snapped their heads to Jisung,

"Good idea, Jisung." They agreed in unison.

"Yah," Jisung got alarmed "I was just joking!"

"A joke that gives us a brilliant idea." Seungmin replied patting Jisung's head before they all went out.

Jisung sighed, "I guess I became smart with my jokes... Hey! wait for me!" then he rushed out catching up with everyone.

"Changbin hyung, I thought we're going to produce more?" Jisung said as he walked beside Changbin.

"Doesn't matter anymore, Jisung. Our boss is Chan! Chan is in vacation despite the busy schedules he has and because of that! We should also take a vacation!" Changbin exclaimed along the hallway and the rest of the guys cheered.

"Are we going to go now?" Jeongin asked.

Changbin stopped and everyone else followed, "Huh? No... We're still going to eat lunch to Seungmin's place!"

Seungmin frowned but the others cheered again before they finally walked to the exit.

They got surprised when they were few people standing outside the building with cameras with them and when a person caught their sight he screamed "They are here!"

And everyone screamed and called out for their names.

"It's been awhile since I saw all of you together!" someone screamed.

"Where's Chan and Minho?!" another screamed but the boys didn't mind everyone and just walked out while waving to some of the fans.

They were able to get out from the crowd and continued their journey to Seungmin's place.

"Ah~ Paparazzi..." Changbin stated and shook his head.