Chapter Three

Minho kept touching his lips. He was looking out through the window while Chan was driving.

He didn't thought Chan's lips would feel nice into his own lips.

He couldn't hide the fact that he's face was blushing. He glanced at Chan who raised their intertwined fingers before kissing his knuckles.

"We're finally married." Chan muttered glancing at Minho before looking at the road grinning.

Minho frowned, "Back in college do you really mean it?"

Chan stared at him and smiled, "Why wouldn't I?"

Minho's face finally has the last stage of blushing because he was already burning. He just really thought it was some kind of joke or a habit of Chan saying it towards him but he guess it wasn't anymore.

He raised his right hands and stared at the ring. His ring has the name of Chan written in English cursive.

"Did you have these rings for a long time now?" Minho asked.

"I just got it." Chan answered.

"But do they make rings faster now?" Minho asked confusedly.

"Yes."

Minho stared on his ring amusingly.

Chan wanted to travel around the country but they almost had visited the tourist spots when they were having vacations together with their friends.

This wasn't just a vacation it was their wedding day. He really wanted to have his wedding venue in a beach and so it is.

He just wanted to stay there, enjoy their moment and show more love as newly weds.

"Cogee beach?" Minho beamed as they were driving along the coastal road.

Chan nodded and made a right turn to park the car.

"We're staying here overnight?" Minho asked as they hopped out from the car and saw few cabins in a line along the side.

Chan hummed before they were assisted by a lady around thirties and gave them a key to their cabin.

As they enter Minho was looking amazed while Chan was staring at him amusingly.

The interior design was wood aesthetic and it already felt home by the warmth and cozy feeling that welcomed them.

Chan yawned.

"Shall we go to sleep for awhile?" Minho asked and stared at his sleepy eyes.

They really had a long trip from the flight and they only had a small time to have sleep and haven't yet rested properly as they went out after breakfast to the church.

"No, we should go and walk-ugh"

Minho pulled him upstairs and went to the bedroom. He gently pushed Chan to the bed as he followed and lay down beside him.

"Let's go to the beach later." Minho muttered and snuggled closer to Chan.

The moves they've been doing today together to each other was totally different when they were friends.

They were a lot sweeter today. They were a real couple and they domestically acted like one even if they had just entered a new stage of their love for each other.

They were no awkward moments and they didn't felt anything new except for the fact that they are already married to each other.

It was already past time for lunch but the two were still asleep while hugging each other before the other one shifted on his position and checked the time.

"Chan, it's already one thirty in the afternoon." Minho muttered in a tired voice.

"Let's sleep more." Chan answered before he pulled and hugged him back.

Minho placed his head properly on the pillow and stared at Chan. Their faces weren't close like this before but it's not a problem.

"Is there something on my face?" Chan suddenly muttered, he's eyes still closed.

"Yes," Minho answered as Chan fluttered his eyes open.

"What is it?" Chan said, he felt excited what would Minho's compliment for him.

"Ugliness." Minho laughed while Chan was totally dumbfounded. "You're always handsome and you know it, right?"

Chan smiled, "Of course, that's why you married me."

"Thick face." Minho commented before he tried to sat up but Chan's grip tightens.

"Where are you going?" Chan asked.

"We better get up and eat something." Minho answered.

"I'm not hungry." Chan muttered.

"Well, I am." Minho said.

Suddenly Chan made their noses touched and at the sudden move Minho got startled.

Chan stared at his eyes.

"Let's stay here for awhile." Chan muttered and trailed his eyes to Minho's lips.

Minho followed his gaze and his cheeks started to reddened.

Slowly Chan was about to close their gap when Minho flicked his forehead.

"You wish." Minho muttered before pushing away Chan's arms and stood up.

Chan laughed despite the dismay he felt, "You don't want a kiss?"

"It's not that I don't like a kiss but my hunger is taking over me and I'm going crazy if I haven't eaten anything yet."

"So after eating?" Chan asked.

"We're still going to the beach." Minho deadpanned and changed his upper into a blue shirt.

Chan sighed, "If I'm hungry I could just eat you." he whispered.

Minho narrowed his eyes to Chan, "What did you said?"

"I didn't say anything." Chan answered innocently before changing his upper too.

They walked along the sidewalk to go to a local bbq restaurant that Chan knew. They've ordered what they wanted and started to eat.

"Try this salad, it taste good." Chan said and feed Minho.

"It does," Minho muttered while chewing the food. "The lamb meat barbeque taste good too."

"Every food you put in your mouth taste good for you." Chan muttered in a matter of a fact.

After eating they stayed for awhile and talked few topics they've come up with their thoughts.

"We're going back to Seoul tomorrow evening are we going to live together?" Minho asked.

"Of course, Minho." Chan smiled "you're going to live with me."

"In your condominium?"

"No, we should have our own house together." Chan answered.

"I want a place where we could see a nice view." Minho said.

"I'll look for a nice place." Chan said.

Minho frowned, "Since we're already married we should do things together, Chan."

Chan smiled and pulled Minho to place a kiss on the latter's head.

"Sorry," he apologized "We will."