Chapter Ten

They were finally living to their new house and they were overwhelmed at the outcome of the efforts they have made and it was worth it.

"I'm so happy." Minho stated.

They were at the yard and watched the place happily as they're hugging each other.

"I'm happy too." Chan replied.

Chan broke the hug and took Minho's hands and realized he wasn't wearing the ring again.

He frowned, "You haven't wearing your ring lately, Minho."

"Oh." Minho was startled too, "The whole week has been very busy for me and I have to take it off since I'm meeting with people that might question me about it."

Chan nodded his head in agreement to Minho's reason. He engulfed the younger one to another hug.

"Should we tell everyone now? So you can freely put the ring back?" Chan suggested.

Minho shook his head and laid his head comfortably to Chan's shoulders.

"I want more time for us." Minho muttered his breath hitting Chan's neck. "You're so lucky that you don't need to take off your ring."

"People doesn't seem to notice though." Chan answered.

"Lucky you, Mr. Bang." Minho stated, palyfully pronoucing his husband's last name.

"I'm more lucky to have you, Mr. Bang." Chan replied and chuckled imitating Minho's playfull tone at the last part.

Minho's gut went upside down, heart beats rapidly and his face flushed when he heard for the very first time his now last name, Mr. Bang.

No one had called him that since no one really know their marriage yet but come to think of it, when everyone will know about he would be more called often with the last Bang.

He bit his lips and smiled, snuggling in act of hiding at Chan's neck.

"Why? Why? Why?" Chan asked, startled.

Minho slowly raised his head and smiled even widely, locking their gazes.

Minho pecked Chan's lips taking the older by surprise.

"What was that for?" Chan smiled.

"Can't I kiss you any time?" Minho giggled before his lips was sealed by Chan's lips.

He pushed Chan gently and laughed even more while Chan giggled at his view.

"No, we're not doing it." Minho warned between his giggles.

"Why not?" Chan whined.

"Uh...No," Minho just shortly answered before pulling Chan to get inside."You should be cooking dinner for us now!" he whined to the older.

"When do you want to tell everyone?" Chan asked as he sliced the big piece of beef steak on the plate and placed some on Minho's plate.

"How 'bout you?" Minho asked the other way around.

"It's up to you for me." Chan said as he chewed the steak.

Minho leaned on the table and thought for awhile, "Three days from now..?"

Chan was surprised at Minho's reply, he thought that his husband would like to have it after a week but the younger wants it earlier.

Beside it's been almost a month since they got married and have their time together without any news going around about them. And it was totally a relief because they could have their time peacefully without anyone following them.

"First day of October." Minho smiled and made up his mind.

Chan smiled and nodded his head, "Three days from now."

•••

The married couple had gone to their bedroom already and taking a good night sleep but one of them was still awake.

Minho sat on the bed with his back leaning on the soft pillows and massaged his temples. He already wanted to sleep but he was not feeling well at the same time.

He had a hard time burping and once he burped in a low tone he felt acids in his throat and stomach.

"Hyper acidity." he muttered to himself before he slowly went off from the bed and exited the room.

He went downstairs and it was totally dark. He went to the switch and turned few lights on, enough for him to see the way to the kitchen.

He grabbed a medicine from one of the cupboards and took it with a chug of water.

He went to the living room and sat on the floor while he leaned his arms on the couch and bend down his head to rest it on his arm.

He tried to sleep but once he felt the strong pain in his stomach his eyes would flutter open immediately.

It was such a pain in the ass, hyper acidity.

He frowned when it was already thirty minutes for the medicine to ease the pain but nothing happened and the pain was getting painful plus he already wanted to sleep.

"Baby?"

He raised his head to Chan on the stairs looking at him full of worry. Chan quickly went beside Minho and caressed his back.

"What's wrong?" Chan asked worriedly.

He could see Minho weakening, his face pale and the tired eyes tells everything.

"Hyper acidity." He muttered weakily and leaned his head back to his arms.

"Did you already took medicine?" Chan asked softly.

Minho nodded his head.

"Come here." Chan stated before helping Minho stand up and made the younger sat on his lap.

Chan's hand went under Minho's sweater and carresed his back up and down softly and gently.

Minho felt a little ease but the pain was still there so he asked for another medicine.

"Which one did you took?" Chan asked from the kitchen.

"The mild one." Minho answered from the living room.

"This medicine is stronger this might vanish the pain right away." Chan muttered and gave the medicine for Minho to chew before drinking it with water.

After it, Minho was back on Chan's lap and the older caressed the younger's back just like earlier.

"You're stressed Minho." Chan stated, he knew this guy very well. "Don't think too much about your work, okay?"

Minho stayed quiet as he observed the pain in his stomach.

Finally as the pain goes away Minho was able to sleep peacefully under Chan's warmth. He burped few times before finally went to his dreamland.