Chapter Four

"It's not crowded." Minho muttered as they were already walking side by side with their hands tangled together along the seashore.

"it's weekdays and most of the people comes here in weekends." Chan muttered as Minho nodded his head.

"I like this." Minho stated and looked sideways to the sea.

"You like what?" Chan raised his brows.

"To walk along the seashore with you." Minho answered.

Chan smiled, "It is."

"Did you like it?" Chan asked.

Minho faced Chan and raised his brows, "What?"

"Being married with me?" Chan answered.

Minho smiled and looked on their way.

"We haven't spent a year yet for being a married couples but I'll say I like it." Minho chuckled.

"I'll promise I won't do anything reckless." Chan smiled and looked to Minho.

"I've memorized it in my head already so be careful." Minho stated making Chan laughed.

"Run." Chan muttered.

Minho confusedly stare at him, "Run?"

"Run." Chan said again.

"What's wrong?" Minho suddenly felt scared when Chan parted away their hands and stopped his pace.

"Chan-ah." Minho stared and called Chan.

Chan walked closely to the sea and formed his hand into a bowl and dipped it to the seawater.

Without further a do Minho turned around and ran while Chan was running behind laughing before he throw the water into the air.

"Yah, you scared me!" Minho shouted while jogging away.

"I will get you, Minho!" Chan laughed and started to speed up.

Minho tried to run but Chan was a runner and after a spilt of seconds he was in Chan's tight grip already.

"Let go!" Minho giggled and widen his eyes when Chan carried him to the water, "Chan, I don't want to get wet!"

"I love you, Minho." Chan innocently muttered and throw Minho slightly to the water.

"Chan!" Minho screamed at the top of his lungs when he got finally drenched with water.

Chan laughed and it was a music in Minho's ears but he didn't like the fact that he was drenched with water.

"Sorry." Chan said in between his laugh and reached his arms to Minho to help the latter get up.

"I'm drenched." Minho acted up before reaching Chan's hand.

He didn't like he's the only one soaking and surprised Chan by pulling him with him and now they are tie.

Minho laughed victoriously before they splashed waters to each other and stayed like at the place until sunset.

They went to their cabin soaking wet thanks to Chan. The place they were staying wasn't that far because the beach is literally across their cabin.

"You go get change first." Chan muttered as they enter their place.

Minho just hummed and ran upstairs to the bathroom. After a good minutes of washing before changing he went out to be followed by Chan.

He went downstairs and found the living room, fireplace lit up. Two mugs were resting at the top of the coffee table and packets of coffees were also there.

"You want to drink coffee?"

Minho hummed as he watched Chan coming to him and took the mugs to the kitchen to put hot water in it before going back to Minho.

"Watch a movie?"

Minho shook his head, "Let's just drink coffee."

"Is that so?"

Minho hummed and took a sip from his coffee before leaning his back to the couch, with his nape resting on Chan arms and head resting on Chan's shoulders.

He stayed like that without touching his coffee any further and stared at the burning woods.

On the other hand Chan was relaxed with Minho in his arms while sipping his coffee.

"Are you okay?" Chan finally broke the silence.

Minho hummed and it was evident from his voice that he was tired.

"We should go to bed, shouldn't we?"

"No, let's just stay here for awhile." Minho answered.

Minho slowly sat up and stretched out his arms as he do so Chan giggled.

"What?" Minho cutely muttered and stared at Chan with sleepy eyes.

"Nothing."

"I forgot something." Minho finally opened his eyes properly.

"What is it?" Chan sat up properly, placing his mug of coffee in the table and stared at Minho.

Minho grabbed Chan's collar and pulling him to him and connected their lips.

"Are you satisfied now?" Minho said as they parted away.

"No."

Minho frowned, "You asked for a kiss earlier and now I've granted it for you."

"I want it this way."

Chan pulled Minho for another kiss. He started sucking Minho's lower lip knowing the younger one will open up any soon.

Chan started moving sideways when Minho finally opened up. As their kiss deepen they were wanting more for it.

Minho unconsciously placed himself to Chan's lap. His arms find their way to wrapped around Chan's nape.

The kiss was getting heated as they kept going. Chan's hand started rubbing Minho's thigh and his back.

And then they started fighting with their tongues, when Chan sucked Minho's tongue the younger one let out a small moan.

Chan changed their postion letting Minho lay down on the sofa while he's in between Minho's legs.

They started kissing again and Chan trailed down to Minho's neck and started to leave some love bites while his hands are under the latter's shirt.

Minho couldn't hold back himself from moaning while grabbing Chan's semi dry hair.

Chan stopped before pulling up his shirt and helped Minho to do so too.

"This is crazy." Minho muttered.

"You don't want to go any further?" Chan asked making sure the other one is fine with what they're doing.

"Keep going."