Chapter Nineteen

Everything went back again to normal. kisses and hugs in the morning and before sleeping another kisses and hugs again.

They'd spend time together if they don't have work. Watch movies, goes to groceries, jog in the park, sneaking out from their house at dawn to walk at the famous busking place and so on with their lovely-dovey plans and unplanned things to do.

Minho just had his comeback and it was a bop. He was fully sched right away and doesn't have much time to be with Chan but they tried to keep up together even if it's just for seconds.

After promoting, soon he'll be having his tour around South Korea.

"I really wanted to go with you." Chan sighed while hugging Minho under his arms. They were watching movie together.

"But you can't since you'll be preparing for your comeback." Minho teased, babying Chan.

Chan sighed again.

Minho chuckled, "It'll be just for one week. One week, Chan then after performing in Busan I'll be home."

Chan answered with a sigh again.

"Fine, what do you want?" Minho giggled, couldn't contain himself from laughing from Chan's behaviour.

"Let me shower you with lots of love tonight." Chan grinned.

"I'm already giving my whole time for you tonight before leaving tomorrow for my tour." Minho complained.

"This is what I want." Chan pushed and pinned Minho on the couch making Minho squeeled and laughed so hard, pushing Chan away.

"Nooo... We can't until I arrive from my tour!" Minho laughed.

"Sure we can." Chan smiled smugly.

"No!" Minho chuckled and finally got the strength to push Chan, or was it Chan who sat up back again?

Minho's smile dropped and frowned, looking at Chan's poker face who's staring at the television without blinking an eye.

Minho pursed his lips and kept himself from bursting to laugh again.

"Hey." He nudged Chan with his elbow and pouted.

"Channie~"

"My dear Channie~"

"Babe?" Minho finally stopped and scooted himself closely to Chan making their faces inches away.

"Sure we can when. I. arrived." Minho repeated again emphasizing the most crucial words but Chan's face wasn't improving at all.

Minho sighed and smiled, he placed himself on Chan's lap and wrapped his arms around his nape.

He started pecking Chan's face and saying lovely stuff to him even if he wasn't fond of saying such things, he was more on showing it by actions.

He finally pecked Chan's lips and stared at the olders reaction. He yelped when Chan engulfed him with a tight embrace.

"I can't last a minute without you." Chan muttered.

It was true, every five minute or so when Chan's at work, he's more giving much time on his phone texting or calling Minho.

Minho smiled and pushed himself away and faced Chan, "I'll call you whenever I'm free and even after performing, okay?"

Chan shook his head, "No, don't do that. Use your free time to rest, it'll be exhausting so take care of yourself. Just text me what happened or how everything goes. Besides, I'll have you by my own when you arrived."

Minho rolled his eyes, "Yeah, I'm all yours when I arrive."

Minho slowly approached Chan and touched their lips to each other and make out for a brief moment before they went to their bedroom to sleep early.

•••

Early at dawn, Chan and Minjo was already awake, they ate breakfast early and so Chan could send Minho to their company which where the staffs and managers were waiting for him.

"Give me kisses, please." Minho said moving his face closer, waiting for the older.

The staffs that were watching started to cheer. They were obviously showing their sweetness in front of the staffs but they couldn't help it since they'll be away from each other for one week. Is it too much?

Chan smiled and kissed the latter.

"See you next week." Minho said before getting inside the bus, the bus was black and it has a label with Minho's company and it was only intended for him.

Chan nodded and waved his hand before watching the bus driving away as well as the vans that the staffs were.

Chan went home and planned to get some more sleep but because someone won't be beside him, he spend his few hours exercising before going to work.

•••

Minho woke up upon arriving their first destination, the hotel he'll be staying was already crowded outside and heck people was pushing and screaming at the top of their lungs calling out for Minho.

Minho was still in slumber, he wanted so much to greet his fans but he wasn't in the state to do so. Celebrities are also human. He didn't like to wave and faking that he was happily waving at them when he wasn't and he looks pretty a mess so it was a no no. Maybe a faint smile and a little wave would do.

He exited the bus with complete staffs and securities to accompany him safely inside the hotel. He did wave a little and smile at some point and when he arrived in his room he went straight to the bed and rested for awhile.

"Ugh. I suddenly felt tired." Minho groaned raising his head when the door clicked.

"Food will arrive soon, take some nap for awhile and the rehearsal will start." His manager declared.

He nodded his head tiredly and took a nap again.

•••

Rehearsal the whole day before performing the day after. It was just like that everytime they arrived in their destinations for his tour.

It was tiring but Minho made sure to text Chan and same goes for Chan, asking if the latter was doing well, is he sick or not? and so on.

They did promised to only text but because Minho was the one who wanted for a call Chan didn't hesitate to say yes since he also wanted to hear Minho's voice.

"Each of your concerts was great, baby." Chan muttered.

Minho hummed, his eyes were already heavy, his body was exhausted and his brain was cloudy. He wanted to rest but he wanted to hear Chan's voice too.

"Let me hear you sing, please. Sing me a song to sleep." Minho faintly muttered.

"Oka- Chan hyung, I'll get going now. Oh! is that Minho hyung?" Chan was cut off when Felix voice came from behind.

Minho immediately had his eyes shut open, "Felix?"

It's been a while since they had interact. Maybe when he told him about their parents' divorce? He thinks so.

"Hi, hyung~" Felix called out sweetly, "I missed you hyung."

"Yeah, me too, Felix. Did you accompany Chan while I'm gone?" Minho asked.

"Oh, yeah. I actually went here with mom but she's already in the car." Felix said.

Minho nodded his head, "Okay, send my regards to her."

"It will. Bye~" Felix said before disappearing.

"You didn't told me you were with them." Minho muttered.

"I didn't want to stop you from speaking, that's why." Chan muttered, "Should I sing now for you?"

Minho smiled, "Yes, please."