Chapter Seven

"Be careful." Minho stated as he was about to exit Chan's car.

"Minho," Chan called looking straight at the younger's eyes.

Minho raised his brows, "What?"

"No goodbye kisses?"

Minho rolled his eyes before he went closer to him and pecked his lips.

"Satisfied?"

Chan laughed as Minho went out with a smile plastered in his lips.

"I love you." Chan said waiting for a response.

Minho hummed, "Go ahead now, you'll be late in work~" Minho gestured for him to go with his head and waving at him.

"Yah, you should at least say something back." Chan whined while giggling.

Minho laughed, "Okay... I love you too. Now go ahead~"

Chan's smile got even wider as he was satisfied with Minho's answer before he drove away.

"Such an affection seeker." Minho mumbled smiling on his own.

"What are you smiling at?"

Minho jolted when Felix's face was beside his. He straighten his posture before glaring at the his younger brother.

"What are you doing here?" Minho asked.

"I'm just checking my brother if he had arrived home..?" Felix muttered squinting his eyes towards his older brother.

Minho looked at him up and down in disgust,

"I know you know already you punk." Minho said and flicked the younger's forehead.

"Agh!" Felix groaned and rubbed his forehead to ease the pain. "But Hyung did you really went to Australia alone?"

Minho hummed before entering the building and to the elevator.

"What about Chan? I thought the both of you are together again."

"Yes, we did." Minho surrendered knowing that this boy ain't gonna stop asking questions.

"Why did you lie to eomma?"

"I think its for the best since she will start bugging Chan and asked what we did and blah blah blah~"

Felix laughed, "You're right. But it's also our fault when she asked us where we went from a vacation and we only just shortly answer with 'We just went there'."

Minho laughed, "Yeah, right."

They exited the elevator and went to Minho's place.

"Oh! I bet this is Channie hyung's bag." Felix blared.

Minho snapped his head towards Felix in the couch where the bag of Chan was.

"Yes, that's his. We just arrived earlier and he forgot his passcode that's why he crashed in my place." Minho lied at the very best catchy reason he could think of.

"He forgot his passcode again?" Felix sighed, "He's the kind of person who doesn't forget about his work but he always forget about his passcode."

Minho hummed, "He does."

Minho took some black coffee packets in the cupboards, sugar in the counter and mugs in the drawer.

"Want some dalgona coffee?" Minho invited.

"Yeah, sure." Felix chimed before turning the television on.

clinking of the spoon in the mug was heard all around the place but Felix didn't mind the noise and just watched the cartoon that was played in the television.

"Here." Minho said and gave the cold mug to Felix.

"So, now that I'm here you, what do you really want to do?" Minho started.

"Me? You're the only reason I came here." Felix answered.

"Okay," Minho leaned his back at the couch, "How is everyone... Still busy?"

Felix bit his lips refraining himself from revealing the secret he was holding.

"Felix." Minho called.

"Huh? uhm..." he looked away.

Minho smirked, "I know your hiding something~ spill the tea."

"Ugh, fine. We will be going in a vacation without the. two. of. you." Felix finally spilled.

Minho frowned, "Why?"

"Ha! Hyung~ you went to Australia with Chan without telling the rest of us."

"Ah, so you're doing something like revenge?" Minho chuckled as he drank his coffee.

"Not really... Maybe yes..?"

Minho laughed and ruffled his younger brother's hair, "Such an angel, you can't even lie to me."

"Stop." Felix took Minho's hands away.

"So, when are you going?"

"Later." Felix answered, "And just like the two of you it'll be a two days vacation."

"In Australia?"

"No, in Thailand." Felix stated.

Minho nodded.

When Felix finished his coffee he stood up and bid a goodbye, "I'll be going now, hyung."

"Sure, have a safe travel Felix."

"Thank you, hyung!" Felix shouted from the doorway and exited his brother's condo.

Minho sighed and watched his place, "Later we're going to talk about transferring into one house, I'll be leaving this place for good and I should start packing my clothes." he mumbled to himself.

•••

"Oh, no." Minho got alarmed when he didn't realize it was already dinner time.

He went to the kitchen and prepared dinner for the two of them and as he did he always checked the time.

After he finished cooking he already prepared the table for them and waited, sitting in the dining area.

"It's already nine and he haven't arrived yet." hme impatienly tapped his foot and just right on time the doorbell rang.

He went to the door and greeted his husband with a big smiled.

"You're just right in time." Minho smiled.

"Am I?" Chan smiled back and grabbed Minho's waist and pulled him for a kiss.

"Are you hungry?" Minho asked as he freed himself from Chan and leaded the way to the kitchen.

"I've been starving since I started to drove home." Chan remarked before sitting across Minho.

"Then let's start to eat."

They started eating with little talks about what happened today to them. After they finished their meal Chan volunteered to wash the dishes.

Minho sat on the kitchen counter and watched his husband behind.

"Ah, Felix and the others teamed up against us because we went to Australia without them." Minho informed Chan.

Chan laughed, "They knew?"

"I only told Felix but they have already guessed that we went together there." Minho chuckled.

"What are they going to do?"

"Well, they went to Thailand just earlier." Minho answered.

"Did you want to go with them?" Chan aksed as he placed the last dish in the cupboard.

"Not really, I'm too tired to."

Chan went between Minho's legs as the younger hugged him wrapping his arms around his neck while Chan wrapped his arms to Minho's waist.

"Should we look for a house tomorrow?" Minho asked.