*three-one*

‼️This is a three way (2 boys,1 girl) werewolf story and it's hella embarrassing that I even wrote it😭😭‼️

-

"Today is the day we take down Li-roe Pack," our Alpha, Alec, stood tall over the field of warriors. His mate, Willow, stood next to him with not a hint of fear on her face. The two stood together proudly and were the perfect representation of a perfect union. They were what made the Infaeri Pack great.

I stood at the front of the line closest to the power couple, next to me the love of my life, Luukas. He was the Alpha's right hand man, other than the Beta. Luukas was our packs greatest and strongest fighter. Some believed he could even take down the Alpha, but everyone knew that Luukas respected our Alpha the most in the world.

Luukas was the greatest man I had ever met, but sadly he was not my mate. It is not everyday that two males are mated together, but we did love each other. Even if there was no mate bond.

The howls around me brought me out of my thoughts. Warriors of our pack began to run in the direction of our enemies territory. I looked at Luukas and nodded giving his hand a quick squeeze before following the crowd.

The Li-roe Pack had been the bane of many's existence. They were a cruel dictatorship that took part in unspeakable acts. The very thought of what Alpha had told me made me shutter. The Li-roe pack would take children as young as 9 years old and put them in facilities for unmated wolves. It was disgusting and made me boil with anger.

I began to run faster at thought of the children that were being kept there. It didn't take long for me to reach the front of the formation and then to breach Li-roe's territory.

"Be careful Callister," I heard my Alpha in my head, "You know you're mission do not stray."

I didn't bother to reply, he knew that I understood. I immediately took the route the Alpha had instructed me to just hours before the attack. My mission was to get as many children out as possible with the least amount of casualties. I felt the wolves that were supposed to accompany me running behind me matching my every move.

We dodged people that were running through the streets in panic and killed any enemy that tried to stop us. Soon enough I spotted the building that the Alpha had described to me. It was a well built building that screamed expensive. I guess the Li-roe wanted to do unspeakable acts comfortably.