*Cleo*

"We sit over here Mary," my new friend, Nicole, dragged me to meet the other people at the lunch table. Starting at a new school was hard, but Sarah and I quickly hit it off in government. I smiled at the group as I sat down and I quickly hit it off with them too. While a black haired boy named Scotty was telling a story about some poor kids pants ripping in gym, my eyes caught sight of a girl and a boy walking into the lunch room.

The girl was gorgeous. She wore what looked to be the schools cheer uniform and has long curly hair reaching down to her butt. She has pretty brown skin and an incredible body. The boy was tall and buff with messy black hair. He wore all black clothes and walked behind the girl like a lost puppy. He was beautiful too, in a scary kick my ass type of way. Once they reached their table, people swarmed them. Sarah must of noticed my starring because she explained to me who they were.

Cleo Pierce and Sin Alexander. Cleo is the daughter of Charles Pierce, some super rich businessman, and Stephanie Nova, a fashion model. Cleo is the captain of the cheer team and a rotten bitch (according to Nicole). Even though Nicole seemed to know everything about Cleo, she knew very little about Sin. All she knew was that Cleo's family took him in during middle school and they've always been together. Nicole said it is best to stay away from them due to Cleo being manipulative and Sin being violent.

"He doesn't seem that scary," I chuckled after Nicole expressed her fear towards the 17 year old.

"In 8th grade, he beat up a kid so bad that he was in a coma for a month, all because he called Cleo a slut," Nicole said.

I made an 'O' shape with my mouth and looked backed over at Sin again. He was busy glaring at every single person talking to Cleo.

"Are they dating?"

"No one knows," Nicole shrugged, "but they have to be at least fucking. They're too hot not to fuck each other."