*Lights, Camera, Action.....*

‼️context: JJ EATS MEN‼️

JJ Steele is America's sweetheart. The young girl stole the heart of millions with her dashing smile and incredible performance on the big screen. It seemed as if she was everything there was. At least that's how it was for me.

-

"And the winner of best upcoming actress is......... JJ Steele," the crowd erupted in cheers as the camera panned to a tear filled JJ. I watched silently as she walked towards the stage with her hands covering her face.

She greeted the announcer with a kiss on the cheek and accepted her award making the crowd go crazy once more. Her eyes searched the crowd until they met mine and it was as if the world stopped. She was absolutely stunning and she knew it.

She looked back at the crowd and gave the exception speech I had written for her. She even let a few tears slip out of her eyes for theatrics. Practical J.J. always knowing how to win the crowd over. How to make people like her. When finished she blew a big kiss to the crowd telling them how much she loved them and walked off stage back to her seat. She looked over at me with a smile on her face, proud of herself for putting on such a show. I gave her a wink and walked out of the event hall to pull the car around.

J.J. never liked to stay long at events, she found it tiring. The last thing I wanted to do was to upset The J.J. Steele. The hundreds of tantrums she had replay in my head and I shutter pulling out the car keys.

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and I quickly pulled it out knowing who it was.

Devil's Spawn: I'm hungry

I sighed quickly typing a quick 'ok' and hopped in the car. I pull out of the parking garage and see JJ standing with an older man on her arm. He was smiling down at her and was obnoxiously excited. I gripped my steering wheel tighter knowing what this man's fate will really be.

"Chris, meet Daniel," JJ smiled at me through the review mirror and I rolled my eyes not bothering to reply.