Dreaming

(a/n: HELLO EVERYBODY IK I'VE MADE AOT BOOKS BUT YK I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS PERFECT SO I SCRAP IT! THIS IS THE 4TH TIME MAKING THIS SO UH ENJOY!)

(Rey's Pov)

(dreaming)
I'm at somewhere. I keep on seeing this house and I'm just in the woods alone. I keep on hearing yelling of two people some man and girl.

I'm wearing a grey hoodie and black shorts with black demonica shoes (the heart ones).

I also looked like I was 12...huh, it's nice being younger but when I saw the girl I just hid behind a tree far from her.

Then the man started talking and he looked familiar. Why do I feel like I know him, and that girl..? Then the talking stopped and I started leaving.

"HEY WAIT!"

It was that girl talking to the man and I started running faster than her til I was out of her reach.

I suddenly summoned something near me. It was a speaker and headphones with a mic. I just didn't care but I just the headphones on and played music on the speaker. I just had my phone in my hand and just played a song and started dancing which for some reason I knew all of the moves...

I was just smiling and dancing to the song. But, I didn't realize that girl was watching me behind a tree and she just saw me dancing. I finally stopped dancing.

I looked at her scared then when she touched me, I was see through and faded away.

Rang! Rang!

I then woke up...