Agreements

"I'm known as a angel, or a Thrones in a hierarchy of angels..." Said the the thrones, who had the rings open the eyes. "There is no need to be feared as that's common to fear."

I was shaking, seeing it up close and what's worse, I'M IN A FUCKING SQUARE VOID.

"What does god want from me, heck what do you want?" Saying while I was in fear and my eyes wide open, trying to stand. That thing made my knees weak...

"We have a contract, you want to be a god even if you live forever and get bored you'll deal with it right?" The shield said while it's eyes looked at me. I nodded my head to say yes, my throat was dry as if nothing came out, til it did with my unanswered question.

"But I have a question" I looked at the Thrones, not to cry. "Were those dreams I had real, talking to them was real and they really met me...?"

It just shook it's head, confirming yes it was real. But then it started to finish what it was saying.

"Luckily...you can sign that contract as there are no rules once you be a god. You can summon portals to different time lines, you have knowledge of every type of music and have that speaker of yours..."

I was then smiling and realized that I could not only be a god but I could do anything.

"Choose a world to be in...I'm assuming you want to be in Attack on Titan, correct in around 845?"

"Yes, I want to be there. I want everybody to know that I'm engraved in their memories to remember me then I'll be at 854!" I said suddenly just excited, my whole face lit up with a new adventure I was going to.

"You're wish is my command, now sign the contract and leave this paradise void to Paradis..."

I saw a scroll and read the terms.

'The signer of this contract when it's a man, women, or whoever it is may now pass threw time lines and many more.

Know that this is a one-way thing as you'll go missing in you're world as nobody will remember you. The records+belongings you have will go missing and destroyed in the government to make you not exist.

If you're world is fiction as of right now, you'll be added to the story as a character and change all of it. This including deaths and much more.

Now then, you can proceed and sign to stay at the world forever or not as you'll go back to your world. Choose wisely as stated again, YOU CANNOT GO BACK TO YOUR WORLD ONCED SIGNED.'

I then got the feather, with no regrets and signed the contract. Then then scroll faded and then I went threw a portal, my clothing started to change along with a bag near me.

"Have fun..."

I was suddenly falling from the sky and just was laughing, because now I, yes I am a god...

(a/n: YES WE ARE FINALLY IN THE STORY! i'll say that i'll be in around 845, meeting the other characters like Eren, Jean, Mikasa, you know! but yeah the adventure starts also the clothing will be here soon)