Festival

Rey's POV

2 weeks I'm hungry. Eating that guy didn't do anything. But he looked hurt. Had a white armband. Bandaged eye, his leg lost.

It's him wasn't it...

Stop thinking about it. It's not important. Nothing about that dream was important. Stop thinking...

While walking I started to think about that spider form I was in. Could I be a spider here...no. I don't think so. But it would be useful at least...

I'm still wearing a white buttoned up collared shirt and checkered pants. The same when sleeping for while. At least they brought my bag to the hospital...

Still walking and found a food vendor. But near the vendor was the guys with the red armbands. Should probably talk to them...

Walking up to them I just said a short hello to them. "Ah, Reiner wasn't it? I think you haven't seen me with my mask off? Ya know..." a bit nervous in my tone of the voice. I MEAN HE'S FUCKING HUGE AS HELL WITH MASSIVE HONKERS.

"I remember you. That Marleyan kid...Rey right?" He said looking at me. But, uh about that. I'm sweating...

"Reiner I'm 20, also I'm Asian..." With me shaking inside. Like seriously he's scary...

-TIME SKIP DUE TO MY LAZY ASS AHSMDJDKXXJ-

Talking with Gabi and Falco. They're nice kids. Falco being shy but Gabi's pretty outgoing. Though she seems like a bitch kinda. A bad bitch? It's hard to say about her.
(i'm not commitin gabi slander 🙄✋)

Pieck's the same height like me hee hee. She's really calm and her voice is soft. Makes me want to go to sleep.

Porco, well...I haven't talked to him. Well correct tried. He kinda got suspicious of me...

Eh...whatever. But I only ate a but as Gabi...yeah. She kinda ate too much so Reiner had to drag her. Felt bad though so decided to try and carry the brown haired.

"Gabi maybe try not eatting too much, your lucky you're light as hell..." Saying while carrying her. "Seriously I was in coma for 2 weeks..." mouthing the words.

-HEE HEE MF TIME SKIP CAUSE I'M TOO LAZY TO WRITE SHIT OUT-

It was nighttime. Talking with Reiner about is job and stuff until I saw Falco. Yeah I'm bored. But hey shit gets really interesting.

"Officer Braun and Rey! Is it ok if you can come with me right now?" The short blond said while Gabi was confused where he was.

"Right now?" Reiner replied to Falco.

"Hm, I'll go. I don't really think the show or what were watching is needed." Agreeing with Falco with a gentle smile. But I'm screwed so yeah...

Reiner then agreed since Zeke said there's just a few more minutes til it starts. While following Falco, we went to this weird ass place. Which I've seen the episode. Yeah yeah...

Going down the stairs first and opening the door, giving Reiner a hand movement to come down.

I summoned my claymore in my bag. Hiding it but not enough for them to see it.

"It's been 4 years, Reiner..."