Dreaming Ending

I just got their names...

Pieck Finger, Zeke Yeager, Marcel and Porco Galliard...

So that's why I knew them. CAUSE THEY'RE FROM AOT-

"So um...don't tell anybody besides yourself but do you want some music? I can play some music." I said a bit shyly since I was just not used to them.

I didn't get a response but Marcel just nodded his head but then Porco looked like he doesn't care but maybe when he listens to my music he will? I DON'T KNOW!

So I just summoned a speaker and my phone just to play some music.

"HOW'D YOU-" Porco said outloud and I just shut him up with my hand, covering his mouth.

"Shush! I don't want to get found Porco!" I said a bit panicked. I didn't want to get found by anybody else.

I just played some Lofi music while we all just sat down til Reiner and his gang came in.

He introduced himself and his frjends. He was sweet though so I pat my hand near me.

"You can sit here if you'd like! I'm trying to know you all with as much time as we have!" I said with a bright smile. "If I may ask...I'm not from here so why do you have those armbands?" I said with a bit of curiosity.

I didn't really want them to find out. Zeke explained what the Warrior Program was and why they had those armbands. I nodded to everything he said and understood.

I stop playing music and started to see somebody coming.

"I think it's time I should leave...somebody's near." They just looked at me and just wanted me to stay some more but I still need to wake up.

"It's a fever dream with you all, maybe we'll meet soon again!" I said fading away and just woke up. It was a long dream but why did I dream bout that...