Woken Up

I started to wake up and stopped my alarm on my phone.

That dream...

It felt so real and why did I know those people I never met them even...

Oh well, just might be how a dream is. I just got out of bed and just did what you'd do while you woke up from your bed.

Get ready, wear slippers to get to bathroom, get ready in there and change. What a normal person would do everyday. I'm in quarantine and it's the beginning of 2021...

Why am I even changing while I don't even go anywhere. It's pretty weird but oh well I'm guessing it's just a habit of mine. While going to the kitchen to get a drink I start on just scrolling on my phone and time just passes while I'm just drinking my soda.

"It's boring now, having to be in this house most of the time. I'm having to sleep more often and even just do the same boring shit all day." I said in a tired voice flat. I was rught though...

I'm Chinese and even heck I didn't know COVID happened til it was March 2020. It just made only get out if I needed to but some groceries for myself. Heck I'm just trying to live a normal life.

I keep on scrolling but I just decided to just go and turn off my phone. I when to my TV. It had tons of things on there. But the only thing that wasn't boring was watching anime and I liked AOT...

I got onto Hulu on my TV and started watching Season 4 of Attack on Titan with the newest episode. It was amazing and I just kept on smiling...

-later-

It's gotten boring now...I guess I'll sleep again or nap. It's not bad sleeping since time goes faster when sleeping and I have black bags under my eyes.

I just start charging my phone and started to just quicky sleep on my bed.

Dreaming shall start....

I'm somewhere else...different than being at that forest...