Spiders and Wings

Walking along the roofs and jumping gets me tired. But it's when I'm stronger. Being here makes me a bit faster and have better strength when using weapons.

I'm suprised they haven't found me. Seeing explosive shit happen. It was pretty good, smelling fire...

Yeah probably shouldn't have done that after that, I was coughing. Damnit...

But it gave me some nostalgia when my dad would smoke a lot. Even when we told him not to. Lost connection after years. Still wonder if he's alive this...

Got tired though again, so I started falling and the spider bottom half just disappeared. Smoke around it. My legs had fucking tight black pants on me. Touching my chest, the scar faded away. Couldn't feel it plus still had the flat chest of a male. Using the red bandages, I started to cover my chest. Incase of if it changes.

It did quickly so glad the bandage was there. Grabbing the book aling with the page I stole, some man got shot. Damn rest in peace side character...

Wait shit...

I got shot by some gun and it hurt bad. Luckily my left rip cage got shattered, not the heart...WAIT WHY AM I SAYING IT'S A GOOD THING BETTER YET IT'S SHATTERED?

"AH FUCKIN DAMNIT I'M NOT AN ENEMY IDIOT!" Yelling at the person at the next building where they were on a roof. Seriously, started to jump to where they were. "Maybe lets not fucking kill each other maybe, I mean I did knock you out when we ate meat. Sasha..." I looked at her a bit mad. But she was weirded out as she remembered the memory. She found out I was that masked girl. Well...ok probs outted myself but fuck it.

She was tall...damn. Also, she just shot somebody. Gabi looked at her, then me. She was scared, seeing Liberio fall. Feeling bad for her, but I really don't care about it. I just need to get to Paradis quick.

Holding my book tightly as this has some useful things in it. Connie zipped in.

"I've blocked the road. Lets go, Sasha." GOD DAMN WHY IS EVERYBODY SO TALL.

"Connie, aren't you forgetting to put up the lighs?" Sasha said while having some flashlight in her hand. Giving it to the male and he tied it on the top.

While crying on the inside since I'm a 5'1 bitch, Connie looked me. Looks like he'd cry but it didn't matter. I'm trying to do my goal right now...

"Hey Connie, look it's not the time as you're in war correct? Just take me with you to Paradis..." Saying it calmly. Growing strings on my fingertips.

Sticking it on somewhere far which took me to the place.

Looking at Gabi again once they were going off. "I'm sorry..." with a bit of sorrow in my voice.

Swimg around to find Jean, it made me think. Why are these strings red? Better yet where the fuck does it even come from...my blood? Eh, whatever. Made me think too hard.

Finally made it where the others were.

"Oh my god that fucking hurts..." Ok maybe don't use your strings like being some spiderman. Ripping the string off my fingertips, blood started to come in.

Hearing the conversation with the others, seeing too much happening. Reading my book, I summoned my claymore again. 'Damnit god, I'm only able to do close range and singing that shitty piece of paper is nothing. Seriously who came up with these...' thinking while having a straight face looking at the fight.

"Rey, what the-" Jean speaking to me...I need to hear what he's saying. "What are you?"

"A god, I can't explain but like right now I'm trying to not die so-"

'Requiem's Wings: Summon them, you in a situation which singing is shit right now? Bitch summon them wings.'

Looking at the book now, the wings. YOU KNOW WHAT I WILL DO IT-

Summoning my wings, it hurt and bloody was on my back. Tears formed in my eyes and it hurt a lot. It's white...with red smeared on it.

"WATCH THE BOOK AND DON'T OPEN IT-" Panicking and saying it out of no where to Connie. Damnit I made him scared a bit with my voice...

Jumping off and flying to another building just to aid others along with my claymore. Welp...I'll help them soon. Ok maybe hopefully...