Feasting

Being out for a bit wasn't bad it...was peaceful. But I heard roaring, it was loud. Seeing my size I was pretty huge possibly 7 feet tall. My shirt was off so I was possibly nude. Plus, my torso's a male's...

But I didn't care, fear ran over me on who I was. But, a god has a non human form right...? Focus...

Protecting myself with a sheild, luckily my linbs didn't break. I came out of my hiding place seeing that Eren was sprinting to hurt more people. Taking off the red bandages, 8 eyes...

But I was hungry. I want food...

I started finding a body and opening the insides. Just a stupid citizen...an eldian. Deciding to eat it I went for the heart and it was good. Not as good as Eren's insides...but he's an eldian. I'm guessing they have sweeter insides.

Seeing light near me I had to hide again. Seeing Eren punch the Warhammer Titan was disgusting but a smart move. Until it pierced Eren.

Watching with no emotion, I'm still hungry. It wasn't enough. None of these bodies are fresh no more...

I can wait until the survey corps can feed me.

Eren's still standing which he's gotten stronger. Crawling up the titan's back, I saw Eren get out.

Hearing the W.H.T (aka warhammer titan cause i ain't typing it a lot) talk...boredom getting to me.

"Do it now, Mikasa." he said in a monotone voice. Seeing somebody with ODM gear, it was Mikasa. Doing all off what she did was amazing...

"Eren please, come home..." she said with a bit of sorrow in her face. I feel bad for her, but I don't really care. It's hard to show that I care for them sometimes...

Deciding to spin a web to get down easier and leaving them. Throwing my bag away and keeping the book where I've hidden it in my body. It won't slip but won't get damaged either.

I started to go my way to find Jean...