I'm Falling

I'm back again. I left my bed seeing the time and my phone says it's 10 am. It was 8 pm yesterday...I must of slept for a quite some time.

That dream still feels realistic as if I was really there. I guess I should just walk it off, still isn't real right!? I should probably get prepared to cry inside...cause deaths going to be there next week.

I just started to just do the dumb cycle again. Get ready for nothing and breakfast. I just wore a black short sleeve and white long pants.

I just got lazy and made coffee. That's it and all...but that dream. Did I shift or something...

I started to go on Hulu and go to one of the episodes in Attack on Titan. I wanted to see if I really changed it. Luckily, it didn't so to be sure it was a dream...

Marcel Pov (after I left/faded)

That girl...she's so different. Not only how she left was weird but she had other things on her that we've never seen.

She said it was like a fever dream? What does that mean. She didn't even tell us her name nor how she got here. Was all of us just crazy and saw what we all did, no.

Porco got touched by her, he could feel her after all, he said that once we got suspicious of her.

I just started to think while I was in bed supposed to be sleeping but it still makes me confused who she is...

Rey's Pov

I checked the time...12 pm huh. I guess I should just read the manga all over. So, I go to my bedroom and onto the table.

While just reading and seeing the deaths of my favorite characters be gone, I'm just sad on the inside.

I lack empathy for people who I know unless they're a my close family. I try saying that I'm sorry and trying to empathize others but I just can't express it.

I just close my eye, tired of what I just do. I just want to be a god even if it means I get bored from living on and on. I want to be in their world, fighting titans and going on adventure.

I started to rock my chair back and forth. I just kept on doing this while reading the manga until I rocked too hard. I was starting to fall, damnit this is going to hurt. I just closed my eyes until...

I realized I went through the floor. Litteraly.

"WAIT WHAT THE-" I said while I was just in a pitch black area, like a box.

I saw some weird thing. It was some shield laying on the ground, I wanted to touch it til it rose...

"Welcome, Rey..." The shield said growing wings and rings around it.

"Welcome to Paradise"