Mikasa

I just was went into the forest a but deeper. I decided to train with the claymore sword I had. It's best to hunt since I've lived off not eatting for awhile...

While training, I decided to hunt for fish since I saw a stream. I summoned the other weapon, my naginata polearm. I got some fish which was good but I need to check the time.

'Year: 843 || Age: 10'

Ah so same thing like Eren and Armin's encounter. I see...well I've got to change my bandages. I finally looked at my arms and now, it stopped bleeding.

Well at least these stupid bandages wonnt be on me anymore...

I was making a fire and cooked the fish. I needed to make a bowl which I did, it was smooth and pretty good. I was proud of myself and I smiled.

I ate the fish in the bowl and tossed the stuff in the stream. There's no place to throw the trash away and it's pretty useless.

I started to see a girl when I was almost out of the forest along with my items. My weapons faded to be near my aid later. It was hard in this world, who knew Attack on Titan was hard...

I saw her and she might have saw me...

I think she's scared. I don't want her to fear me. So I summoned a violin and played a song and sang it. To be honest this was an ending, a favorite one from the anime. I started walking while using the violin.

I was now near her while she walked to me. I was done playing the song and held my violin near my chest.

"Hello..." I realize that it was Mikasa. I waved my right hand.

"Hello, is it ok if you tell me you're name?" I said with a bit of joy in my voice.

"Mikasa Ackerman..."

"Rey, nice to meet you...Mikasa." I shook her hand, she did too. I pat her head and kinda messed up her black hair, though I realized I was taller than her. "You're very short, maybe if we meet again you'll be taller!" I said with a bit of laughing.

She kinda started blush which was cute...but then I let my hand go from her head. I looked at the watch, it has something new...it was about how long I was in the place. "Sorry but I'll need to get back soon...sorry but don't tell anybody we met." I said waving my hand and going my way. It was a short encounter but it was nice meeting her...

"Bye Rey..."

When she blinked, I was nowhere. Just gone...

Mikasa's Pov

Why did she leave all the sudden. Time? Will I meet her again, she was very kind. Her music was amazing...

But it was in a different language, maybe mom can understand the song...

I saw some weird paper near my feet, it was the song that long blacked haired girl sang.

I should maybe study it...

Rey's Pov

I was finally at another place. Damn going from place to place is hard...

Gets me really weak. I was near a village until I collapsed from the energy I was using too much. I just want to sleep...