CHAPTER 17: THE BALL

Song for this Chapter: Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey

ARSIA'S POV

4:27pm

" Liz what would I do without you? I love you girl, " I said to Liz as she approached me with a curling iron.

" Nothing! I love you too sia, now come sit your ass down so I can make your hair perfect for this grande ball, " Liz said pointing at the chair in front of my dresser.

I am so thankful for her, She is here to help me get ready for the ball. she is awesome at stuff like this, especially makeup and hair. She came packing, with her whole makeup set, and I am happy we are kind of the same shade in color. 

She also came with a bag filled with hair accessories to match my shoes, My best friend is honestly awesome! She has been here since 2 pm and is not planning to leave till she sees me out.

Yesterday was fun, but something tells me today will be better. Ares dropped off both Liz and me back home yesterday at around 7 pm, with a full set of outfit she had given me for the ball, all including a necklace and an earring set, THE DRESS, and a pair of shoes. I don't know what I did lately to deserve all this kindness, but I am not complaining at all, I am actually plenty grateful for it.

_____________

I sat down on the chair and Liz got started with my hair. She was so quick with it because she knew what she was doing, she curled it and twisted it into a low bun. It looked beautiful, I didn't even know that my hair could do that. 

Then she got started with my makeup, she said that she was going to do something a bit more natural to show off my face, and for her finishing; she was going to add my famous 'confident red lipstick' on my lips, I was just beyond excited honestly.

" When Luca sees you, he is going to lose his shit trust me Sia, not just him, everyone there, I don't care how fancy they are, you look better! That dress is so crazy, can't wait for you to put it on!" Liz exclaimed.

" Awww thank you so much Elizabeth! I am just a little nervous about Luca honestly, I can't help it. "

" It's okay Arsia I understand how you feel, you have just not been interested in someone other than Ryan for 3 years now, just be yourself and you will be fine. Show him that you are someone he would be fucking lucky to have, " Liz said while she did my eyeshadow.

" I should honestly stop doubting myself, it's just this goddamn anxiety. I would just ignore that feeling for tonight and just try to be me." 

" Yes girl that's the spirit. Show off that Persian magic of yours! And plus his sister asked you about him remember? if she didn't see something she wouldn't ask, " Liz said as she added the final touch of lipstick on my lips.

I told her about my little conversations with Ares yesterday because I did not know what to make of it. I was shocked by it myself.

" We will see! Now come help me get into this dress please, he will be here soon! " I grinned.

" Yass finally THE DRESS!!! " Liz exclaimed excitedly