CHAPTER 29: HOME IS WITH YOU!

Song for this chapter: "SHEA BUTTER BABY" by Ari Lennox and J.Cole.

LUCA'S POV

It has been a week since Arsia met my parents, they absolutely love and adore her. She makes me so happy, I fall in love with that woman more and more every day, sometimes I want to say it to her so bad but I don't want to scare her away. So instead in the meantime, I just show her that I do.

During this past week, a few things did happen. Arsia finally agreed to move in with me for the meantime time, she moved into my penthouse yesterday evening. I am crazy excited about being in the same space with her 24/7 but I'm just not okay with the reason she had to move.

Her ex keeps lurking around her apartment at night to stalk her. He has been pretty much terrifying her and being insanely possessive. And not the good kind of possessive, she said she is thinking of filing a restraining order against him, but I honestly want to do worse to him.

I am currently at Me and Matteo's warehouse. I told Arsia I would check out what is going on with her car because it was giving her a little trouble. To be very honest I didn't even check the car, because I didn't even want her driving that car anymore.

So hence why I'm at the warehouse, I came to pick up a new car for her, solving her problem completely. And mine too, because I would be more comfortable knowing that she is driving something more secure and new.

I got a few shipments of sports cars last week, and while we were going through the cars I fell in love with one of them. Which is exactly the one I am going to give to her. It is a white LaFerrari with a black and white interior, she would look fucking sexy in it. And Arsia plus Sexy is a combo that drives me fucking insane!

I had Sherif bring the LaFerrari out to the front for me and then I told Harry he could go because I will be driving the LaFerrari home

I had Sherif bring the LaFerrari out to the front for me and then I told Harry he could go because I will be driving the LaFerrari home. Harry left and Shortly after, Sherif pulled up in front of me and handed me the car keys. I thanked him with a full smile and I could swear that he looked even more scared seeing me smile than when I'm not smiling at all.

It's probably the fact that I hardly smile, but today just felt different. I was feeling very ecstatic, and it is because of that wonderful woman I have back home waiting for me. I got into the car and drove off, then on the way home I stopped at a bakery and got Arsia some Cannolis. I know how happy they make her, I love watching her expressions when she is eating it.

I was in my penthouse house garage in less than 20 minutes. I parked the car and proceeded to my penthouse, the moment I got in it was completely silent. which made me realize that Liz had probably already gone, she and Arsia have been working with some of Ares' tailors for their outfits. The outfits are for Ares costume birthday party tomorrow, apparently, Ares' theme for her birthday is going to be 'Luxury Glamour'.