Chapter 2:Searching Around

Hi!So sorry for procrastinating on cartoonronpa,I've been too busy with video games in danganronpa for the past few months that I forgot to start writing this chapter,hope it is worth it...Cartoonronpa is back!

"So what do we do first?"I asked Anne and Dib.

"I think we should search some areas inside first then we should check the outside...That should be our plan."suggested Dib.

"Yeah,we should go on and start,the quicker we start...The Faster we find a exit!"Anne said trying to get us to start..

"Your right,alright!Lets find a way out of this hell!"Dib said pointing towards the hallway.As we walked around the hallway most of the windows led to the courtyard and nothing else..."

"Well the windows don't led nowhere..."Anne pointed out.

"Already noticed...So...I wanted to ask you two...How did you guys get here?"asked sub.

"
Well...For all I know,I was training to be a witch with a criminal(Eda(and the most cutest demon ever(King),then I get a letter from Hope's Peak...I keeper on asking Eda to let me come back here to attend the school.But she insisted I should stay back in The Boiling Isles..After two days...She finally let me go...Then as soon I stepped past the gate...Bam!I wake up here......"I explained every event leading here.

"Wow...That's sorta the same thing that happened to me.I got a weird music box(Calamity Box)from a thrift store with my friends..Then as soon an we opened it...We're transported to a marshland roamed by frogs (Amphibia).It helped a town of them while I was there and tried to find the box that brought me there...then next thing I know I get a letter from Hope's Peak...I put it away since I had no way of getting back without the box,a night later I woke up here..."explained Anne.

"weird..."

As we kept walking with no luck what so ever..We found barely anything that resembled a exit...so I decided to continue the conversation since we weren't getting nowhere in the library S zo m

"So dib....You know zim right?"I asked the theorist:

"Oh him,he's insane...ever since we've meet,I've been trying to expose him as a alien everyday...They all think I'm crazy,one of the reasons I ended up with the talent I got..."

"Oh...well what did he do?"

"He tried to end the world once..."

"....."

"...."

"...."

"Yes I know it's dark..."He said after the 5 seconds of silence.

"Ok this is dumb,we've been here for 10 minutes and haven't found anything...Like what are the chances of there being a secret exit in here?!"Anne yelled.

"Yeah your right...This library is older than anywhere else...let's go.."Dib said heading to the door.

Our investigation continued to go nowhere as we next checked the kitchen...Only to find nothing at all.

"Wow...we're actually getting nowhere..."Anne said taping her foot.

"Hey,um I think I saw some doors at the front of the school...Maybe there's way we can use it to find a exit..."I suggested.

"What a vault?An exit?!Well let's go!"Anne said grabbing dib.

"Hey wait!"

...........

"So yeah it should be around this corner.."I pointed towards the white doors.

"Good!Once we find away the open the door we will be out in no-what the?!"Dib said then yelling at he saw what was now past the door.What was a vault door with a simple lock now showed a highly secured door.The door was now locked to the brim,it even had a laser system.We could see zim trying to hack the computer as we all walked in.