Chapter 3:Breakfest/Zim eats waffles

*ding Dong bing bong*

"*Ahem*Good Morning Everyone!!!It is now,7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over!Time to Rise and Shine!!Get Ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!!"

"*yawn*morning already?feels like ive slept for an hour.."I yawned as I slowly opened my eyes...then proceeded to fall back asleep for a 5 more minutes..

<Time Skip>

5 minutes late

"*sigh*I feel better.."I said finally getting out of bed and going to freshen up.after I did what ever I had to do in the bathroom..I walked out ready to head out only to notice this weird smart tablet on my nightstand with a note attached to it.I went to read the note before picking the tablet up to read the following

"Dear Student,due to you some of you being around "Technology" for your whole life,so I decided to give you a guide while you explore Hope's Peak Academy.Please take your new e-handbook and read the rule before leaving your dorm room."

I tossed the note aside into the trash can next to my bed and turned on the E-Handbook to examine it.As it turned on it displayed my names on bold

                         Luz Noceda

After that it immediately went to the rules.

Killing School Life Rules

1.Students may reside only within the school. Leaving campus is an unacceptable use of time.

2."Nighttime" is from 10 pm to 7 am. Some areas are off-limits at night, so please exercise caution.

3.Sleeping anywhere other than the dormitory will be seen as sleeping in class and punished accordingly.

4.With minimal restrictions, you are free to explore Hope's Peak Academy at your discretion.

5.Violence against headmaster Monokuma is strictly prohibited, as is destruction of surveillance cameras.

6.Anyone who kills a fellow student and becomes "blackened" will graduate, unless they are discovered.

7Additional school regulations may be added if necessary.

8.Once a murder takes place, a class trial will begin shortly thereafter. Participation is mandatory for all surviving students.

9.If the guilty party is exposed during the class trial, they alone will be executed.

10.If the guilty party is not exposed, they alone will graduate, and all remaining students will be executed.

11.Lending your e-Handbook to another student is strictly prohibited.

12.The guilty party may only kill a maximum of two people during any single "Killing Game."

13.Attempting to break into locked rooms is strictly prohibited.

14.During nighttime,some rooms aren't active for certain students with roles(Such as kitchen duty and trash duty)

"Wow....wish robin knew about the 5th rule before......yikes."I said to myself before shuddering after remembering how robin died...As i put my e-handbook back on the desk leaving it in case I needed it for something else..It was followed up by knocking on my door.

*knock knock*

"Who ever it is don't come it!!"I yelled in panic.

"what are you talking about?Luz it's me,dib...I came to wake you up...Your 10 minutes late for breakfast!"Dib said from behind the door.